Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout, Spin-a-sale popup, Web Push Notifications

Jollie Jewel

I just installed this and so far it feels good - simple and free. Still waiting to see if it does what it does.

Trendy Coffer

It works great, just what i needed! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1

Solar Jewelers

Very easy to set up. Would be nice if you could change the green text color. If you can, my bad, but I couldn't. Otherwise fantastic.

Health 24X7

I am using this app for my retargeting efforts. Looking forward to build some sales and rocking the store

Argie Designers Incorporated

This is a very nice app!! I really enjoy the services. I hope to continue to use this app to keep up

THE JEFF JACKSON STORY

Just started using this app today hopefully it will help me recover a lot of cart amendments that I have been having recently. Very easy to use and its simple to understand.

Shopfamore

It Seems good app But you need more hardwork to make my store happy,, Double time hurry up..Lets get it on dude!

PoochAmor

I used this App for Abundant Cart. It's been great help. Could be a little more user friendly for beginners but it's still great.

Renoue

Wow this app is actually quite easy to use. Although Im still pretty new in using it. I hope its easily customizable

LURE JAPAN

Excellent Product & Service!! I really recommend to anyone who don't want to be abandoned your customer cart.