Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

JC Rizin

Excited about this app. Hoping it will encourage people to come back and purchase. Super easy to install and set up.

Flis Flóis

App parece ser muito bom! Vou testar pra ver se consigo converter alguns carrinhos abandonados em venda!

AV STORE online

It's very usefull to make all easy I would like to keep using very important have an option to care abandoned cart

Catch, Release or Eat Fishing Store

It works nice app. Recommend use it for recover your cart. Have a free version so you don't need to pay until you see that works.

Hoolzy

It is a pretty useful tool. Highly recommended. Before I started to use it, my rate of abandon carts was too high, but now everything has changed.

MicExpress

Great work on the app everyone! I will be trying it out for my first shopify store ever, so I am really excited to get started

Smarter-One-Shop-Store

Great work love app. Experience is easy to use and I love using it on my store. I can't to get all the great benefits that it had to offer. Good with guys keep up the good work.

ImpulseBlack

Seems legit, looking forward to seeing how this app can benefit me with my store and how many sales i may get after the alert.

SLEEP ME

belle application, je viens de la découvrir, elle semble complète au moins aussi complète que celle payante

aliexbrasil

muito fácil de usar e muito mais pratico do que imaginei gostei da interface do app muito bom para uso