Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

FK Beauty & Care

i like it really easy to use, excelent abandoned cart recovery, i have tried a lots of app but chose this one

Super Fitnes

Eu uso este aplicativo para me ajudar a realizar minhas vendas pois esta um pouco difícil de fazer isso . espero que ele realmente me ajude.

kartbliss

Very good app.i loved it. please add this app and get recover your customer through this app.add it now

Thegen

App was great! It was super easy to understand and the walkthrough tutorial helped a lot with set up.

OzonPlanet

Good app, is what I read about in marketing lesson and I needed for my ecommerce. I'll try it next week and I hope it will be fine as I need.

MrSimpler

Amazing app. I was looking for something like this and this one was the best choice for me. Thank you so much!

HomeBay

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universo Dragon

This is the best app for abandoned carts! and free, They took everything aspect of carts and created this app

YL department of sports

An easy automatic app that reminds customers to come back hoping to see good profits with an excellent add-on to the store

So Chic Boutique

I recommend it as you can see exactly what customers add in their carts and helps you see your potential sales. And from which countries