Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

GIFTS HUNTS

Care Cart is very easy to use and very handy. I will definitely recommend for others to use it as it shows great stats

3Bar

This is my first time using the app. So far all my experiences has been positive, this app has helped me gain more sales (AND IT'S FREE)
Add this app to your business to improve sales!

713socksonline

These guys are the best! Got lot's of sales from this process and my store sales have totally increased.

JohnAllen Pet Products

good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good

Dencyshop

Super application, rien de négatif a ajouter, merci pour ce que vous faites.
Meilleures salutations.

Southern Trapper

Initially I had an issue with how the email collector worked on my theme, but within 4-6 hours the support team had fixed it. They checked in with me 3x to make sure it was working.

dress-up-trendy

I is an amazing app i could just recommend to everybody who wanna track abondend checkouts and carts. My only question is when are the other functional is coming like messanger, push notification , cart reminder.....???

Thor Fitness Europe

Works great. Picks up those abandoned carts and the dash is nice and clear to read. Intuitive to use

Bébé paradis

très bien je suis content Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Karate Kick

I use this app to get customers updated. This app does the work. Easy to customize emails and reports on progress.