Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email, Push Notifications & popups

Phonesondeal

nice app, cool features. still exploring but so good so far

7thsea

Superb quality! Never have I met an application that is really easy to use and give a lot of information. Definitely worth to be installed!

Little Ones Crate

LIKE HOW THE APP WORKS AND IS FRIENDLY USER ...WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE IT AND ITS FREE.

4easylife

App performs pretty well. I recommend

Brasnada

So far, I haven't gotten any conversion but I see that it is a good tool. I think that the customization of the emails provide a very poor experience. Very easy to just use it without making any edit to the email templates.

If you wanna make changes... then... good luck.

Hinayana

this aplication is awsome !!!!

Socheap89

Beauty... It's also free :) thanks for saving us money.. I like how I can get to customize the e mails

Peripetitesting

I've just switched to Cart Care because my previous cart conversion app raised prices. So far I'm very happy with it. Setting up the templates was easy, straight forward + look professional. I have definitely seen cart converstions be an effective way to keep customers engaged and not lose people who have already visited your site so I'm excited to start seeing conversion + data!

Elite Sports Clothing

just downloaded, will update once i have set up the app, hoping to decrease the number of abandoned carts.

Serviciosfinancieros

looks good so far. will edit later to see how it goes