Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email, Push Notifications & popups

HomeBay

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universo Dragon

This is the best app for abandoned carts! and free, They took everything aspect of carts and created this app

YL department of sports

An easy automatic app that reminds customers to come back hoping to see good profits with an excellent add-on to the store

So Chic Boutique

I recommend it as you can see exactly what customers add in their carts and helps you see your potential sales. And from which countries

Claddin

i really like this app . its the best app to make money . i am just starting this app on my store and lets see how it works for me

Paradissi Home

Simple app to use. I'd like to be able to change the background colour of the email and insert my store logo however. Thank you.

Trendy Gear 247

Nice app so far. trying to figure out how to get the app working so I can send my first email. So far so good.

BairesKids

Easy to use!! Nice graphics!! 100% Recommended!! very friendly to configure e-mails to customers!!

Dreamstravel

Great App. I have used and tried this app for a few months now and its great. It follows up with an email without me having to do it manually.

Master Grocers

Great Apps! will recommend ppl to use this apps for recovery of abandoned cart. it will help to identify the and send email out.