Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Claddin

i really like this app . its the best app to make money . i am just starting this app on my store and lets see how it works for me

Paradissi Home

Simple app to use. I'd like to be able to change the background colour of the email and insert my store logo however. Thank you.

Trendy Gear 247

Nice app so far. trying to figure out how to get the app working so I can send my first email. So far so good.

BairesKids

Easy to use!! Nice graphics!! 100% Recommended!! very friendly to configure e-mails to customers!!

Dreamstravel

Great App. I have used and tried this app for a few months now and its great. It follows up with an email without me having to do it manually.

Master Grocers

Great Apps! will recommend ppl to use this apps for recovery of abandoned cart. it will help to identify the and send email out.

Beauty Care Basket

great app free to use very helpful and conversion booster a must to have app for everyone who is looking to dropship

Inspiretrendz.com

this app has added popup on my cart page which i don't want, i have tried to open this app soo many times, but its not loading, :( what's why i had to remove this app

March 18, 2019

I am extremely sorry to know about your experience with our app, however, please note that the popup you referred to can be turned on/off within your Carecart settings.
Looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for half an hour and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review for a feature that could have been managed from your client area.
Therefore I'll encourage you to please try out Carecart once again and do let us know if you find any issue, so we can sort it out for you.
You can always send in an email on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

TechLife Shop

aplicativo muito bom ta me ajudando muito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amerekan

I just began to use it so I cannot say that it works. However the user interface looks simple and easy to use.

March 18, 2019

Hi,
I am assuming that didn't wanted to leave a feedback while you were testing Carecart earlier. As it has been more than 2 months since you are using Carecart, I was hoping if you could please update your review.

You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.