Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

thetrendinglife

awesome app love it thanks for a awesome app that help alot with recovering money on abandon checkouts

GearBests

this app is a great free app do recover those unchecked out carts highly recommended for get some extra money

ViralyGold™

Easy to use!! Perfect for abondened carts. Feel free to Install this awesome app. :) :) :)

MindPull Health

The installation was pretty neat and quick. I have just installed and hope this app tracks as many abandoned carts as possible.

Jo-mom

care cart this app easy to install for every one and can improve sell when your customer leave the cart out and can boost your sell! Great!

All Day EDC

Love the free version, great for beginners just getting started. The set up is easy to follow and helped me get customers back in my store quickly.

Silk Dreams

Really quality app. Basic, with a lot of good functionality, and it did the job. not much more you can ask for in a free app. overall great.

Okay its ah Deal

I read a lot of great things about this app
hopefully i see the magic in it..,
For the most part it seem very easy enough to nav through
really excited about that...

scoobydoobydo.com

Awesome experience, Love It , I've been looking for an app like this one for a long time , and I found it!
Waiting for Care Cart Abandoned Recovery app to convert into sales !!! Cheers

GeekGadgetzz

I just stumbled upon this and had no idea how amazing it really is. I am looking forward to taking full advantage of this and recovering all of my lost carts.