Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email, Push Notifications & popups

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

I've emailed twice now with regards to a bug i have spotted but had no response?

Your popup to get users to enter in their email dosn't work correctly. A user adds an item to their cart then when navigating around the site it keeps popping up prompting them to enter an email, this is REALLY annoying and should only pop up once when adding to the cart or have a minimum number of times it is shown

If this is fixed it would be a pretty good app!

March 29, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience. I have looked your case in detail and it seems that we got two queries from your side which were replied by our support team in timely manner. And I assume that it could have landed in your spam/junk folder, so I would advise you to please see if you are able to locate our earlier responses there.

As for the highlighted problem, please note that currently email collector feature is by default developed in such way that it'll keep asking for user email id every time when customer adds a new product to cart or navigate to another page. This is just to increase number of chances for getting customer's email id.

Based on your feedback, we are planning to extend our email collector feature optional, so Shopify store owners can change this setting with option of show the email collector box only once or repeatedly. Hopefully this is functionality can rolled out pretty soon.

I would encourage you to please contact us on support@carecart.io and we'll ensure that we are able to enroll this feature pretty soon as per your needs.

SEA'SONS

I don;t exactly know if this is a good app. I just shows that I have to leave a review... That's exactly what im doing

March 29, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, please note that leaving an app review is an optional thing and you can always skip it and keep using Carecart app.
Looking at the installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for less than 10 minutes and then left along with leaving a negative review.
Therefore I will recommend you to please try signing up again and try for a few days, so it could help you in recovering your cart and increase your store revenue.
You can further contact us on support@carecart.io for any queries and our support team will gladly assist you.

amerekan

I just began to use it so I cannot say that it works. However the user interface looks simple and easy to use.

March 18, 2019

Hi,
I am assuming that didn't wanted to leave a feedback while you were testing Carecart earlier. As it has been more than 2 months since you are using Carecart, I was hoping if you could please update your review.

You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

The Rider's Bracelet

I like the purpose of the app but it seems to not be logging MANY of my abandoned checkout customers. It also does not seem to be sending emails automatically. Personally, I feel like this app does not work well, but I have been in contact with customer support who responded within a day and told us they are looking into it. 2-stars only because the customer support. I will edit this review with a follow-up if and when it's functionality is restored.

March 18, 2019

I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience, however looking at your app installation log, it seems that you have been using Carecart for over 5 months now, so I am assuming that our support team did helped you out in fixing the issues you faced earler.
Therefore, would you be kind enough to leave an updated review for us, please?

Gotcho Back

I give it a 2 for now because I only just downloaded this app. it seems to be ok for now. I see people giving 5 stars, and when i read their comment, it seems that they are giving it 5 stars because it free. they say that they just downloaded as well. To me it seems that there are a lot of false 5 star ratings. Hopefully This is really a great app.

Moderndayclassics

doesnt work 8/10 times very strange

Smoky Mountain Beard Co

*UPDATE* - I finally was contacted by support, and they took care of the issues. I still can't give it 5 stars yet, as I haven't been able to fully try out the software because of said issues.

**UPDATE 2 - FINAL** - I've been using Shopify for my abandoned carts, with a success rate of 15% plus. Since I've had this installed, I've had exactly ZERO recoveries. I've asked for assistance, and received no replies. As far as I can tell, this isn't a very productive app with little in the way of responsive support. Deleted, and going back to Shopify.

*ORIGINAL* - Cannot get answers to support questions. I've had it installed long enough to have had several emails to go out, but the only ones that have gone is to the (accidentally) imported old carts. None of the new abandons have been emailed. Ready to uninstall.