Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 avril 2023

Very useful for our online business and The service team is very enthusiastic and proactive in solving problems.

Autel Global Store
Chine
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un mois
13 avril 2023

Good fast live support upon initially downloading the app. We will see how well it performs. We are hoping for great results

Pinnacle Luxuries
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 17 minutes
7 avril 2023

NZ Diver
Nouvelle-Zélande
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 2 heures
Care Cart a répondu 11 avril 2023

Hi, We have checked your account and confirm that you did not authorize the App. We confirm that no charges have been sent to your account. Our support team has sent an email to you as well in this regard. Please reply to us so that we can address your concerns.

5 avril 2023

We started using it today, and I am surprised at how effective the support is. They are helping me with every implementation of the tool.

I recommend!

TopDeals.one
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 16 minutes
31 mars 2023

can't fault this service, Alan is absolutely helpful, and service is overwhelming. great app and easy to use.

Micky Mart
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 9 jours
30 mars 2023

sto provando quest'app e mi trovo molto bene. Luis mi è stato molto d'aiuto per recuperare i miei precedenti carrelli abbandonati

Gioselin

punkfashionnow.com
Chine
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 3 heures
27 mars 2023

Hi, just triyng for the first time.
Very efficient, proactive and friendy the assistent providing all the help i need.

GRASS4YOU
Portugal
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 4 ans
24 mars 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Care Cart, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed! The service was efficient and incredibly friendly. I appreciated how they went above and beyond to make sure that my needs were met and that I received the best possible Support. The attention to detail was exceptional, and the overall experience was incredibly pleasant. I would highly recommend Care Cart to anyone looking for quality services. Five stars all the way!

kittencornerstore.com
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 12 jours
21 mars 2023

So far really quick set up but havent seen it in action. Support was really attentive and would even set up the account for me. Pretty diligent!

SelectSmoke Shop
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 29 minutes
Care Cart a répondu 22 mars 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are happy that your customer support service ensured your satisfaction. The live team is available 24/7 for you.