Avis (1 142)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 novembre 2023

Very useful app, and helpful team. Especially Luis was so helpful and he solved my issue. Thanks

Mama & Beyond
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 août 2023

Great customer service response and the app is functioning well! Alot of functionality and options for e-commerce businesses!

Brilliant Minds Australia
Australie
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 juillet 2023

Excellent Customer Service! They answer your questions very quickly and app is very easy to use. I highly recommend!!!

Synergy
États-Unis
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

Very direct and effective chat service, explanations to questions are clear and direct and this is very much appreciated.
The only thing I can say or recommend to further improve the service is to add different languages so that everyone can make the best use of the app.
Thank you.

SizeLux
Suède
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Care Cart a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Thank you for the honest feedback. The language translation feature is already in our roadmap, it will be available in future releases.

21 novembre 2023

So far so good.

Very fast customer service :)

Frost Freeze Candy
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 janvier 2024

very helpful and responsive customer support

GIMMICKIFY
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 septembre 2023

Our company is very satisfied with this app. Fast customer service response. Sam helped us configure the application. We recommend this app a thousand percent. They're the best !!

STOFFE TAVAGARCIA
France
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 septembre 2023

I have tried the application and it's amazing!

What surprised me more is the live chat from the customer service, they were very helpful.

Kshopina Egypt
Égypte
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 septembre 2023

Arya's chat help was very helpful.
He solved my problem .Thank I want to thank you for a fantastic first experience with your customer service! blessed!

RevolutionBeauty Maroc
Maroc
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 août 2023

Great customer service! Very fast response from the live chat and very helpful. I recommend this over other apps.

MONTAIR