Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de abril de 2023

customer service responds quickly to my questions thanks I have not used it yet, if it is effective I will update it here again Thank you

cocktailschools
Reino Unido
2 meses usando o app
30 de dezembro de 2023

Prompt service!

Glam Clean
Aproximadamente 18 horas usando o app
18 de maio de 2023

This app is perfect for me, I recommend it to everyone, I hope everyone can come and use it.Although it is a paid app

Air Wheel Factory
Hong Kong, RAE da China
7 meses usando o app
26 de abril de 2023

Very easy-to-use software, helped me a lot, very patiently guided my operation process, very polite customer service staff, let me quickly understand the application and functions of the software, I will continue to use this software

encounteria
China
3 meses usando o app
27 de setembro de 2023

I have tried the application and it's amazing!

What surprised me more is the live chat from the customer service, they were very helpful.

Kshopina Egypt
Egito
10 dias usando o app
18 de julho de 2023

Love this app excels customer service , they respond quickly and are willing to help . I definitely recommend this app it makes everything much easier

Champagne Rose
6 meses usando o app
30 de maio de 2023

Great app and perfect customer service! Very easy to use and when I needed help, the customer service in the app helped me right away.

StudioLuxe
Países Baixos
4 meses usando o app
16 de maio de 2023

Arya provided outstanding customer service. I was keen to offer discounts to my customers who had abandoned their shopping carts, and I desired a straightforward solution. This app met all my requirements perfectly, earning a five-star rating from me.

Prisma Lighting
Reino Unido
2 meses usando o app
19 de setembro de 2023

Our company is very satisfied with this app. Fast customer service response. Sam helped us configure the application. We recommend this app a thousand percent. They're the best !!

STOFFE TAVAGARCIA
França
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
4 de julho de 2023

Luis was extremely helpful via the chat help even though it was a holiday — 4th of July! He solved my problem and offered to set up all of my email campaigns with my LOGO included, without me asking for it! I'm more encouraged now to purchase their Annual plan instead of the monthly plan. Thank you so much for a great 1st experience with your customer service! Be blessed!

Godly Writes LLC