Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de janeiro de 2024

I am quite happy with the experience I have had so far with this app. 5 Stars all around. They have amazing customer support unlike a lot of other apps and are quick to helping you with whatever you need. I would highly recommend their service through any of their apps!

Equality Products
Canadá
11 dias usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Ross was a great, helped me and broke down everything perfectly.

New Touch Apparel
5 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 15 de janeiro de 2024

Many thanks for the prompt response on New Year Day. I am happy to be working with a company that shares our sense of urgency. We need more Carecart support in the the Shopify App Store. Our productivity and revenue would increase exponentially for the benefit of everyone. Ayra, Luis you are the best.

Maras Green
16 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

So professional, Sam help me in each step and introduce the app correctly

Bralux
Líbano
7 meses usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Just started using abadoned cart recovery and customer service is very quick and helpful

Ethean
10 dias usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

Nice, Sam is helpful. He resolved the issue I encountered.

AutoKit CarPlay Store

A1Smartstore®
Hong Kong, RAE da China
8 meses usando o app
29 de janeiro de 2024

Man i love this App!! this i what i was looking for. simple, easy and no tiny little things with special effects or something. Its so simple and the Support is amazing. Thanks to Luis for helping me out alot!

I do recommend this App to anyone who wants to recover the abandoned carts in an easy way.

Lumyleash
Suíça
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

Support from Arya has been so helpful, she has been there for me throughout the set-up process. Thank you!

Rural Route Coffee
Canadá
Aproximadamente 5 horas usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

Luis helped me resolve a problem with a previous abandoned check out issue that Shopify helpdesk itself couldn't fix. Glad it got resolved thanks to this agent and app.

SILQ store