Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
care cart abandoned cart recovery shopify app

Vaporwave LED Glasses

Time spent using app 26 minutes

fantastic! i love the customer support here. they replied fast and are really nice. answered and help all the questions i have.

September 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. We are glad that you liked the app and that our support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently.

RuffHiatt

Recommended, Great customer support that helps in understanding. Value for money and good results...

September 20, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app continues to serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!

Artandcustomx

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I've been using it for a while everything is fine all good the service and support is all good i have no more words to say <3 +++

September 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the honest review and we are glad that you liked our app as well.
Cheers!

Plumiva

Time spent using app 1 day

Ever since I installed this app, I have been able to recover many carts. Also, the quick response of the support team made my application setup a lot easier and quick.

September 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share this review. We are glad that you liked the app and that our support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently.

All the best!

Budeful

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to assist in capturing abandoned carts. It certainly helps to recapture those customers we thought we had lost. Assistance is great and the support is excellent. Can highly recommend.

September 14, 2022

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for adding this great review. In case you need assistance in the future you know how to reach customer support. All the best!

The Better Living Company

Location New Zealand

This app is really good, it is really smooth and fast. I never had any problems since I found it and start to use it.

September 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review, we hope that you may recover more revenue through it.

Penny's Shop

Location Sweden

Jag hade lite problem med att installera appen men fick snabb och bra hjälp i chatten där de ordnade allt direkt! supernöjd med allt!

Vertellis France

Location Netherlands

I used this app to optimise our abandoned cart flow. Super easy to use. Comes with 3 email templates to send out at times you can determine. Plus allows you to tweak and customise to your own liking. Highly recommend this app.

SunnyDocks

Highly recommended, Email Campaigns are the best thing, pricing is also fair, value for Money. Appreciated.

September 6, 2022

Thank you for the review and for recommending the app.

We are happy to read that you liked our app and hope that app will continue to perform on your store.

Bears And Gifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app 44 minutes

I contacted as I needed to alter my address on the auto emails from the abandoned cart. All done thanks to Eva.

September 6, 2022