Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Web Push Notification & Spin-a-sale

Spendly

Easy to use, clear dashboard. I would recommend this to people starting off with abandoned cart checkout.

SILUNS - BOUTIQUE OFFICIELLE

good for beguiner, i don t know what to say because i don't use it a lot beacause it semes that it is good

Aurrera

Convenient app, def recommendation app and if you in a budget well you got the right now to go to now!

Glam Royals

i use this app to run my store and its really good, i would recommend this app to any one and plus its freee

Loan USA

Just downloaded and so far seems pretty easy to use. Hopefully it helps us moving forward. Saw that we had one cart left today, we'll see what happens

SeekWireless

Great Application! Really Well Designed & Helps Us Not Leave Money On The Table! This App Is A Must Have!

Meatball and Strings

I used this app to recover the sales who has abandoned cart, very details instruction to set up, love this apps. Good job

Modern discoverys

Looks like a great app so far.Takes a little getting used to though, a little complicated at first. I am not sure if it works yet though and I wish I could send emails to people who have already have abandoned their carts. I might be able to just dont know how to work it. Still new at it.

Populeras

En un par de días ya había recuperado algunos carros de compra, parce funcionar bien. seguimos probando!

coccify

i try it now for black friday
let's see how i can earn more with.
Hope i gonna re take like 5% of abandoned cart !