Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Project Motlun.co

I'm totally blown away when I got my big sales within one week when I am still on trial with you guys! I couldn't believe it as most of the time other app on trial will take forever to work! Super Awesome to the Carecart people! Thank You!

March 9, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

SK Voice Recorder

It helped me to recover $185 in just few days of free trial with their abandoned cart series emails, really worth it. And customer service is excellent, they solved all of our problems. I highly recommend it.

February 26, 2020

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Thanks for your trust!

Gifts Actually

Only been using this App a few months and only using the free plan. So far we'rerunning at 45% recovery - very satisfied with the App.

February 21, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

Pheebs Buffay T-Shirts

Love the app. Customer support is super helpful as well! Definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a solution to recover abandoned carts.

Chan-bing

I really like this app because it helps me get my money back from customers who didn't buy the product and also the support guy helped me properly setting up the app

HahaGet

I have been using this app for a whole year. Half a month ago, I wanted to try other email marketing apps, but the results were unsatisfactory. It may also be that I am used to their product flow and logic. So I have reinstalled Abandoned Cart Recovery Email. Yes, this is the most suitable for me. Their customer service is also very responsible.

Zsqure cart

Nice app. I Loved it This app recovered Our Every abandoned cart on my store. thanks care cart team for making a best app.

PerfectDog

I really love this app because it helps me to get my money back from the customers that didn't bought the product

Dreamy Dog Beds

It's quite good, easy to set up and they have a very good support team. I would recommend this app for your store.

Hoop Jewelry

muy buena app. lo recomiendo. me va muy bien

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.👍