Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
care cart abandoned cart recovery shopify app

TimelessCF

Location Hong Kong SAR

这个插件很好,为我们收集了很多重要的email,挽回了很多流失的客户。真的太好用了, 非常的感谢, 我强力推荐。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

July 13, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review and your recommendation!

Electric Dance Merch

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Customer support is very helpful. Fast responses and available 24/7! I would definitely recommend this app.

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're glad that the team was able to help you. All the best!

Nik and Kel Designs

Highly recommend, I love the automation for abandoned cart email brings customers right back with a sale!!

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share the honest review and we are glad that our chat team was able to help you properly.
Cheers!

Fomoloo

Location Hong Kong SAR

I love the functionality of this plugin and their team is amazing, my questions were answered quickly, highly recommend to everyone

July 13, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that the support team helped you out and hope that app will also help you achieve your goals of recovering abandoned carts.

PORTLAND DISTRO

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Best in the game. On point. I love all the support and am proud to be part of this amazing team of influencial people.

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're glad that you liked the app. All the best!

JolyPops

Location China
Time spent using app About 17 hours

very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!

July 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Chicelly

It's my first time to use this App, but my experience is good. The customer service Arya helps me a lots. She is very nice and professional!

July 13, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app continues to serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!

bikimy

Location China
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Fully functional and fast customer service. It solved my problem very quickly, thank you very much.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful review!

RoloMart

Location India

Amazing app! tried many apps but nothing works like this. Help me recovered $1000 in a single month.

July 13, 2022

We are happy to read that you are satisfied with the results and hope that app will continue to perform on your store.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. All the best.

shopbuttery.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The support team has been very helpful! We have asked for more customizations and they say that it is in the works. For the cost of this app it does seem like a good value so far!

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. We are glad that you liked the app and that our support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently.