Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

7thsea

Superb quality! Never have I met an application that is really easy to use and give a lot of information. Definitely worth to be installed!

Little Ones Crate

LIKE HOW THE APP WORKS AND IS FRIENDLY USER ...WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE IT AND ITS FREE.

Hinayana

this aplication is awsome !!!!

Socheap89

Beauty... It's also free :) thanks for saving us money.. I like how I can get to customize the e mails

Peripetitesting

I've just switched to Cart Care because my previous cart conversion app raised prices. So far I'm very happy with it. Setting up the templates was easy, straight forward + look professional. I have definitely seen cart converstions be an effective way to keep customers engaged and not lose people who have already visited your site so I'm excited to start seeing conversion + data!

Elite Sports Clothing

just downloaded, will update once i have set up the app, hoping to decrease the number of abandoned carts.

Sportscollections

BEST CART RECOVERY APP EVERRRRR!!!!!!

Babies Fantasy

The best Abandonment Cart and it's FREE. Now added 2 extra features (hopfully , they will add this as a free addon): Email Collector and Cart Reminder which will make it even stronger and better in helping people capture more clients that otherwise may have just left without purchase and a lost lead forever. Keep up this amazing app FREE.

Maximumbeauty

Really helpful tool and great reaction

Fazbima

It does what it's say as well as showed anonymous customers and hopefully recover my abandoned cart. It's completely free