Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Zuper Shop

This app is amazing, very easy to navigate and was easy to create abandoned cart emails to your liking. Well done!!

Fragrantbalm.com

I read some very favourable reviews beforehand, and was impressed by the levels of enthusiasm. The app would appear to do just as it says on the lid, and I look forward to utilizing the app to help recover potential lost revenue.

ImpulseBlack

Seems legit, looking forward to seeing how this app can benefit me with my store and how many sales i may get after the alert.

SLEEP ME

belle application, je viens de la découvrir, elle semble complète au moins aussi complète que celle payante

Artlla

I like it very much because it helps to recover our abondoments carts so you have more money just because of this great app

Thegen

App was great! It was super easy to understand and the walkthrough tutorial helped a lot with set up.

OzonPlanet

Good app, is what I read about in marketing lesson and I needed for my ecommerce. I'll try it next week and I hope it will be fine as I need.

Paradissi Home

Simple app to use. I'd like to be able to change the background colour of the email and insert my store logo however. Thank you.

Trendy Gear 247

Nice app so far. trying to figure out how to get the app working so I can send my first email. So far so good.

Blue Anime

Im just getting started but its seems like this app could benefit me and make my profit higher. Great that its free!! Working well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12