Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
care cart abandoned cart recovery shopify app

Spiralios Stands

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just got the app so i cant say for sure whether the turnover is good or not. time will tell. expedient customer service.

October 4, 2022

We are quite hopeful that the app will recover abandoned carts and checkouts in your store efficiently. You can reach out to the customer success team via chat 24/7 just in case you need any help.

TimelessCF

Location Hong Kong SAR

这个插件很好,为我们收集了很多重要的email,挽回了很多流失的客户。真的太好用了, 非常的感谢, 我强力推荐。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

July 13, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review and your recommendation!

TheHujjajStore

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm using this app as an email collector which it has been doing well, I find using the app pretty simple and straightforward.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the great review and we're glad that our app is already working well for you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Feature Blue

Time spent using app About 1 month

Of tremendous potentials an app, yet I have tangible result to say more .It is a marvelous concept nonetheless .

Tech-It-Arg

Location Argentina
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Love this app, I actually love it more than my mother, it's really good, very very very very very very very very very much

HFI Marketplace

Care Cart's customer service has been excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and work with me to fix the issue.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Our customer care team is always here to help👍

PerroSane

Location France

This is a great app, its really complete and easy to use, i recommand it to anyone whise looking for an app like this.

Zuper Shop

This app is amazing, very easy to navigate and was easy to create abandoned cart emails to your liking. Well done!!

Fragrantbalm.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I read some very favourable reviews beforehand, and was impressed by the levels of enthusiasm. The app would appear to do just as it says on the lid, and I look forward to utilizing the app to help recover potential lost revenue.

ImpulseBlack

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Seems legit, looking forward to seeing how this app can benefit me with my store and how many sales i may get after the alert.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13