Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Tech-It-Arg

Love this app, I actually love it more than my mother, it's really good, very very very very very very very very very much

HFI Marketplace

Care Cart's customer service has been excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and work with me to fix the issue.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Our customer care team is always here to help👍

PerroSane

This is a great app, its really complete and easy to use, i recommand it to anyone whise looking for an app like this.

Zuper Shop

This app is amazing, very easy to navigate and was easy to create abandoned cart emails to your liking. Well done!!

Fragrantbalm.com

I read some very favourable reviews beforehand, and was impressed by the levels of enthusiasm. The app would appear to do just as it says on the lid, and I look forward to utilizing the app to help recover potential lost revenue.

ImpulseBlack

Seems legit, looking forward to seeing how this app can benefit me with my store and how many sales i may get after the alert.

SLEEP ME

belle application, je viens de la découvrir, elle semble complète au moins aussi complète que celle payante

Artlla

I like it very much because it helps to recover our abondoments carts so you have more money just because of this great app

Thegen

App was great! It was super easy to understand and the walkthrough tutorial helped a lot with set up.

OzonPlanet

Good app, is what I read about in marketing lesson and I needed for my ecommerce. I'll try it next week and I hope it will be fine as I need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13