Facebook Chat & Abandoned Cart

Facebook Chat & Abandoned Cart

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Clothes Folder

Yes 1st time this kind of tool so till now it looks good as an newbe all setting and parameters are understandable.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your review with us. In case you need any help you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Devoted

The app = 5/5
The support = 500/5

these guys have actually gone above and beyond, and I'm frankly amazed at the work they've done, & hats off to Alex Mason in your team (guy deserves a raise :D)

August 28, 2020

This review has made our day! The team is happy to read what you wrote. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for the review and good luck!

The Outlet X

The app is great, the customer service team is amazing. They were very proactive in solving every question I had and even more, they customized the discount widget on my front page so it would work better. Alex Mason was the customer service agent who I worked with, he answered every email quickly and made sure everything was solved as I asked for. I am very happy with the app and service. Totally recommend it. Thanks!

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. We are glad that team has worked with you all the way according to your expectations. We hope that our free app will help you improve your business. Thanks again and good luck!

MainelySweetz Creations

I just installed app. The set up is fairly easy. I can't wait to see how this app improves my shop today

August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. We hope it will add lot of value to your shop. If you need any help, you can connect with our support team by using in-app contact form.

HIGHandTIGHT

GREAT APP. MUST HAVE

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for liking the app and also recommending it to the others.

BL4CK INNOCENCE

We are very pleased with the outcomes that we have received using this app! Definitely looking forward to continuing to use it.

August 17, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app and share your kind words with the community. We hope our app will continue to give your good results. Thank you and good luck!

TTONStore

Found this great app that has all needed campaigns through messenger. Thanks for the free app.......

July 22, 2020

We're happy to see that you found what you needed and liked our free app. Thank you for reviewing us and we wish you good luck for more sales.

Seacoast Pop Up

Customer service is amazing--I requested a feature that they didn't have, and they were able to provide it! Additionally, I like how un-invasive this app and and pop up is. I haven't been using the app very long, but so far, I'm impressed!

July 22, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us and the community. We hope our free app will bring more sales on your store. Thank you and good luck!

Basal Beauty

This app seems to be very useful and a good tool to boost sales. However, on my end there is something is not working right. It shows the list of Abandoned carts and some "Pending" but it would not send any messages. I tried everything possible to set it up, even changed the timer for the Abandoned Cart Message (yes, it's turned On) but it still would not send any. Please troubleshoot it and guide me on how to fix this issue. Thank you

July 17, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Although our support team is responding to your query but we'll also update you here. We see that all subscription collection widgets are off at the moment that's why none of the abandoned carts could collect subscription, which is required to trigger automated cart recovery messages. So, kindly turn on any of the subscription collection widget from Messenger tab.

For further support queries you can always reach out to our dedicated support team from in-app contact form and they will be happy to assist you.

GALT webáruház

I can't comment on the usefulness of the app yet since I am only starting up BUT I already would highly recommend them because of their efficient, friendly, helpful, fast customer service. I had some problems with the language settings and they helped as much as they could to solve my problem as fast as possible.

Don't hesitate to install this app :)

June 30, 2020

This review has made our day. We're happy that you had fantastic time with us. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

We are happy that we're able to help and also so grateful for sharing your kind words with us and the community. Thanks and good luck!

Previous 1