Abandoned Cart Messenger Chat

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Price: Free

Pure Beauty n Me

Location New Zealand

Really helpful! I was unsure of something and the team worked with me and helped me! Thanks so much!

Silvis21

good app gotta get more used to the setting but overall really good to start its free so really good for a free app

Goody Treats

I think I like it. We would see how it goes. I know I just start this app we will see how it goes from here.

Intelligent Neckology

Location Australia

I used this app to help me do better with my business. I really like how it does help customers and it would be a great way to reach customers.

T&S Outlets

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app was a little challenging to get started with bringing my abandoned carts over to cart messenger

The Organised Auto

Location Australia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

This is great. I have just started using this and it is working really well. I chat is great and they help you alot.

Baztex

This is a great app I hope others get to use it as it has done wonders to my site.
Lots of features

ShoppoDeal

Location India

Amazing Support.. Best App for Abandoned cart Messenger chat.
Recommended for Ecommerce Website for get More profit

VISBELLE

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Good customer service , I apreciate this app and hope it will work as spected. ....................

IMPALA Cosmetics Egypt

Location Egypt

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7