FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Maple Holistics

Great App Support!
Very quickly and perfectly help!
Enjoy this App :) Also very simple in setup. You only need to connect FB Account and it showing up on the page!

July 15, 2021

Thank you for adding the great review. Glad to know that our team was able to help and correctly set up the app and we hope that it will help you improve customer service and sales. All the best!

Heavenlybeautykueenboutique

new to this app, so lets see how it works out for me! i hope this can bring my company more sales. new to this and i just want to succeed in everyway possible.

Enchanté

I installed the app as i am looking for help with FB messenger marketing. The team was extremely responsive - I had some queries and receive a reply via the Live Chat in less than 5 minutes. The support was clear and detailed. I hope it works well soon, when we start to get sign ups from our customers! :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We hope that app will help you improve sales and customer service. In case you need any help, our support team is ready to assist you. All the best!

Bennys Beauty World

App ruined my product page. I just installed it and I regret doing it. Still trying to fix the issue it caused. I do not recommend. Can someone please contact me to fix this issue? No response from them I had to pay to fix the issue on Fiverr. Waste of time and money

June 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I apologize for the bad experience you've had with our app. I saw that that app was installed on your shop for less than half hour. We can solve your problem only if you reinstall the app.

The live chat support was there to help but it seems like you didn't reach out for help.

Our support manager has reached out to you via email. Would you please get back to us so we can fix it for you?

We can also set up the app for you, looking forward to your reply.

------------------------Update#1-----------------------------
We responded to this review and also reached out to you via email within an hour of this review was published. Unfortunately, instead of getting a response back from your side the review was updated.

We still want you to reinstall our free app and allow us to win your trust back. All the best!

Aerotion Aviation - Your Aviation Audio Partner

Great app, easy to use and great features. Already started to see results in recovered sales and better tech support.

Little Consumo Sustentavel

Usei esse app e gostei muito. Recomendo o uso dele para carrinhos abandonados. Espero que funcione e que ajude

Safety Sports Store

useful app i like it so much ididnt try it yet but i will now i like the idea its good ..............

Kounisto Psaraki™

love it. really great app it increased conversions by a lot. must have for any shopify user who respects him/herself

ANADIS

Helpful in keeping my stats up-to-date with customer flows. Easy install and great app for my store . Helps me re-target customers

Inspire Me T'S Inc.