FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Rogh Store

ótimo app, aumentou bem minha taxa de remarketing, gostei muito do app, além de tudo é gratuito, recomendo

ALOTOFSTYLE

Very easy to setup. No one has used it yet but I just installed it. I like how simple it is. I can't wait to see the results.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We hope that our app will perform well on your store. In case you need any help, you can connect with our support team and they will be glad to assist you. All the best!

Wonder_Waisted

The app seems to be a great add to my store and I look forward to seeing the results. Very easy to use to use.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for this great review. We hope that app will perform on your store. In case you need any help, you can reach out to our support team via in-app contact form. All the best!

Sparkly Dolls

I'm happy with it up till now. I have yet to make some sales via this app, though. Hope it will be soon.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your kind words. We hope that app will help you improve customer service and sales on your store.

TheHappyPlaceStores

October 26, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. We hope it will improve your store. If you need any help, you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

NanoPena-Original®

very good app and helpfull support. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and it seems that we achieved that goal with you. We hope our free app will help you improve your online business.

Hand made Paintings

Awesome app and super duper customer support. Highly recommended due to the white glove service from the developers. Setup was smooth thanks to their help

Clothes Folder

Yes 1st time this kind of tool so till now it looks good as an newbe all setting and parameters are understandable.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your review with us. In case you need any help you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Devoted

The app = 5/5
The support = 500/5

these guys have actually gone above and beyond, and I'm frankly amazed at the work they've done, & hats off to Alex Mason in your team (guy deserves a raise :D)

August 28, 2020

This review has made our day! The team is happy to read what you wrote. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for the review and good luck!

The Outlet X

The app is great, the customer service team is amazing. They were very proactive in solving every question I had and even more, they customized the discount widget on my front page so it would work better. Alex Mason was the customer service agent who I worked with, he answered every email quickly and made sure everything was solved as I asked for. I am very happy with the app and service. Totally recommend it. Thanks!

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. We are glad that team has worked with you all the way according to your expectations. We hope that our free app will help you improve your business. Thanks again and good luck!

Previous 1 3