Facebook Chat & Abandoned Cart

Facebook Chat & Abandoned Cart

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing as Recart

GALT webáruház

I can't comment on the usefulness of the app yet since I am only starting up BUT I already would highly recommend them because of their efficient, friendly, helpful, fast customer service. I had some problems with the language settings and they helped as much as they could to solve my problem as fast as possible.

Don't hesitate to install this app :)

June 30, 2020

This review has made our day. We're happy that you had fantastic time with us. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

We are happy that we're able to help and also so grateful for sharing your kind words with us and the community. Thanks and good luck!

EDGE 99

Though recently installed, promising features, nothing to lose, its free app. It was highly recommended.

June 2, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with the community. Thank you for this great 5-star review. In case you need any assistance, please let us know.

Pet Toys

I add the app today,I do not have experience yet.Hope will help me to make soon more sales.I'll let you know guys next month.

Pheebs Buffay

I just started to use, it looks impressive I hope it will work well on my website. I really recommend on your website. I will update my review as needed

Mind Bend Apparel

Does not work at all. Stay away from this app!