FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Bennys Beauty World

App ruined my product page. I just installed it and I regret doing it. Still trying to fix the issue it caused. I do not recommend. Can someone please contact me to fix this issue? No response from them I had to pay to fix the issue on Fiverr. Waste of time and money

June 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I apologize for the bad experience you've had with our app. I saw that that app was installed on your shop for less than half hour. We can solve your problem only if you reinstall the app.

The live chat support was there to help but it seems like you didn't reach out for help.

Our support manager has reached out to you via email. Would you please get back to us so we can fix it for you?

We can also set up the app for you, looking forward to your reply.

------------------------Update#1-----------------------------
We responded to this review and also reached out to you via email within an hour of this review was published. Unfortunately, instead of getting a response back from your side the review was updated.

We still want you to reinstall our free app and allow us to win your trust back. All the best!

Mind Bend Apparel

Does not work at all. Stay away from this app!