Abandoned Cart Messenger Chat

Price: Free

Expostorepk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Best app very help full i have set up this application to my shopify store and result are quiet good

Heavenlybeautykueenboutique

Time spent using app About 7 hours

new to this app, so lets see how it works out for me! i hope this can bring my company more sales. new to this and i just want to succeed in everyway possible.

ABOSTO'S

Location Sweden

very good app. and its totally free. thank you for your free chat app. it really helps us. it would much better if it was possible for customization on the chat botton / popup.

MOOSE MOONRace

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I liked it. I wished it was not limited to just FB. ..................................................................................................................................................................

Calidistore

I did not understand how to use it. wanted to try. But it is difficult. maybe it would be great to get a text instruction

January 12, 2021

Thank you for reviewing and sharing the concern. Although we have included the Knowledge Base in the app's dashboard but our support team will be glad to assist your queries. Please connect with the team via in-app contact form.

Sparkly Dolls

I'm happy with it up till now. I have yet to make some sales via this app, though. Hope it will be soon.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your kind words. We hope that app will help you improve customer service and sales on your store.

Clothes Folder

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Yes 1st time this kind of tool so till now it looks good as an newbe all setting and parameters are understandable.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your review with us. In case you need any help you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Basal Beauty

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app seems to be very useful and a good tool to boost sales. However, on my end there is something is not working right. It shows the list of Abandoned carts and some "Pending" but it would not send any messages. I tried everything possible to set it up, even changed the timer for the Abandoned Cart Message (yes, it's turned On) but it still would not send any. Please troubleshoot it and guide me on how to fix this issue. Thank you

July 17, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Although our support team is responding to your query but we'll also update you here. We see that all subscription collection widgets are off at the moment that's why none of the abandoned carts could collect subscription, which is required to trigger automated cart recovery messages. So, kindly turn on any of the subscription collection widget from Messenger tab.

For further support queries you can always reach out to our dedicated support team from in-app contact form and they will be happy to assist you.