FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Maple Holistics

Great App Support!
Very quickly and perfectly help!
Enjoy this App :) Also very simple in setup. You only need to connect FB Account and it showing up on the page!

July 15, 2021

Thank you for adding the great review. Glad to know that our team was able to help and correctly set up the app and we hope that it will help you improve customer service and sales. All the best!

Enchanté

I installed the app as i am looking for help with FB messenger marketing. The team was extremely responsive - I had some queries and receive a reply via the Live Chat in less than 5 minutes. The support was clear and detailed. I hope it works well soon, when we start to get sign ups from our customers! :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We hope that app will help you improve sales and customer service. In case you need any help, our support team is ready to assist you. All the best!

Aerotion Aviation - Your Aviation Audio Partner

Great app, easy to use and great features. Already started to see results in recovered sales and better tech support.

Little Consumo Sustentavel

Usei esse app e gostei muito. Recomendo o uso dele para carrinhos abandonados. Espero que funcione e que ajude

Safety Sports Store

useful app i like it so much ididnt try it yet but i will now i like the idea its good ..............

Kounisto Psaraki™

love it. really great app it increased conversions by a lot. must have for any shopify user who respects him/herself

ANADIS

Helpful in keeping my stats up-to-date with customer flows. Easy install and great app for my store . Helps me re-target customers

Inspire Me T'S Inc.

Smernit

I like this application very much, it helps me save a lot of things, and it is free, it is the best software I have ever used

March 26, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review. All the best!

808 SHOP

Awesome app. Has many features and looks good on the website. Nice way to work with your customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5