FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

FREE Abandoned Cart ‑ FB Chat

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Me Digital Now

Very good app, fast to install, easy to use. The best thing is i free. I like it because you can add messenger chat with a lot of feature.

January 21, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review and liking our app. We hope it will help you improve your business. All the best!

Time Intelligence

It's a great tool to use for recovering lost sales! It's helped our business tremendously and I would encourage any and everyone to use it for their e-com business.

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much for adding this great review and we're glad that app is helping out your business. We hope it will continue to perform well on your store and again thanks for recommending the app to others.

Luxe Fanci

I like that this app helps to leave less money on the table. All while adding value. It allows your content to be far more engaging.

January 13, 2021

We are thankful for the great review and hope that app will help you improve your store and sales. All the best!

Pmall.com.au

app is very good and no other can compare thank you very much for helping us to establish the website

People's Choice Marketing

This app is great! Help us a lot with abandoned carts and providing real-time customer service thru live chat!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing the amazing review. We hope that app will continue to improve your store. All the best!

Paw Paws World

I installed this app to boost my recovery rate for abandoned carts and I love how straight forward this app is. So logical and easy to set up. Looking forward to seeing some results!

December 23, 2020

We're glad that you liked the app and hopeful that it will perform well and help you recover sales. Thank you for the review and all the best!

Bangkok First Aid

it is a good app. You can use it and the support is ready to help. So everything is good. I recommend this app

December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Glad that our support team was able to help you. Again thank you for recommending the app.

Ebony's Beauty Hair and Skin Care LLC

love so far.........I hope that I get the sales that I needed. Covid-19.........................................................................................................................................................................................

December 23, 2020

We hope hat app will help you recover lost sales. Thank you for adding the awesome review and good luck.

innocentnewyork

Very easy to use software, and it is free, very easy to use, not very complicated, I used their countdown pro, and care cart after the conversion rate of the store has increased a lot, thanks.

Oasis by Lynn

I used this app for the last day, really nice, work seamingless, Nothing more to add, cool app.....

Previous 1 3