Facebook Chat & Abandoned Cart

Facebook Chat & Abandoned Cart

by Care Cart

Abandoned cart recovery Facebook Messenger marketing Live Chat

Hand made Paintings

Awesome app and super duper customer support. Highly recommended due to the white glove service from the developers. Setup was smooth thanks to their help

Devoted

The app = 5/5
The support = 500/5

these guys have actually gone above and beyond, and I'm frankly amazed at the work they've done, & hats off to Alex Mason in your team (guy deserves a raise :D)

August 28, 2020

This review has made our day! The team is happy to read what you wrote. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for the review and good luck!

The Outlet X

The app is great, the customer service team is amazing. They were very proactive in solving every question I had and even more, they customized the discount widget on my front page so it would work better. Alex Mason was the customer service agent who I worked with, he answered every email quickly and made sure everything was solved as I asked for. I am very happy with the app and service. Totally recommend it. Thanks!

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. We are glad that team has worked with you all the way according to your expectations. We hope that our free app will help you improve your business. Thanks again and good luck!

MainelySweetz Creations

I just installed app. The set up is fairly easy. I can't wait to see how this app improves my shop today

August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. We hope it will add lot of value to your shop. If you need any help, you can connect with our support team by using in-app contact form.

HIGHandTIGHT

GREAT APP. MUST HAVE

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for liking the app and also recommending it to the others.

BL4CK INNOCENCE

We are very pleased with the outcomes that we have received using this app! Definitely looking forward to continuing to use it.

August 17, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app and share your kind words with the community. We hope our app will continue to give your good results. Thank you and good luck!

TTONStore

Found this great app that has all needed campaigns through messenger. Thanks for the free app.......

July 22, 2020

We're happy to see that you found what you needed and liked our free app. Thank you for reviewing us and we wish you good luck for more sales.

Seacoast Pop Up

Customer service is amazing--I requested a feature that they didn't have, and they were able to provide it! Additionally, I like how un-invasive this app and and pop up is. I haven't been using the app very long, but so far, I'm impressed!

July 22, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us and the community. We hope our free app will bring more sales on your store. Thank you and good luck!

GALT webáruház

I can't comment on the usefulness of the app yet since I am only starting up BUT I already would highly recommend them because of their efficient, friendly, helpful, fast customer service. I had some problems with the language settings and they helped as much as they could to solve my problem as fast as possible.

Don't hesitate to install this app :)

June 30, 2020

This review has made our day. We're happy that you had fantastic time with us. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

We are happy that we're able to help and also so grateful for sharing your kind words with us and the community. Thanks and good luck!

EDGE 99

Though recently installed, promising features, nothing to lose, its free app. It was highly recommended.

June 2, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with the community. Thank you for this great 5-star review. In case you need any assistance, please let us know.

Previous 1