Careers Page Pro

Careers Page Pro

by Smooth.ie

Create a careers page, post jobs and collect applications

Easy@Home Fertility

I am a beginner of Shopify and I am trying to build a "Career" page for my site. Careers Page Pro is well-designed and works great with my site. I have a small problem with the setting. Patrick helps me out in less than 1 hour.

Duha Group

I've installed 10+ apps across several Shopify sites and so far this one has been the best experience by far. It is complete ready to roll after install, super intuitive, and adds much needed functionality to our website. Apps like this help take your shopify site from just a webstore to essential tool for your company.

Patrick was also super helpful - he responded to my feature request and had it added to the app within 12 hours; it wasn't an easy addition, either. Overall highly recommend this app!

Monroe & Kent Home

As a former headhunter, I have used so many tools over the years when it comes to posting jobs and managing applicants. This is a no brainer to install this app. Super easy to set up and the service is prompt and helpful.

1 3 Next