Careers Page Pro

Create a careers page, post jobs and collect applications

$8/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Grand River Hospital Foundation

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really appreciated the responsiveness and assistance from Patrick. He let me know there had been some spam detected, the methods he took to prevent it from creating a problem for me and provided a longer term solution. He provided easy to follow instructions and helped me better the process we have applicants go through. Fantastic application and service.

VAGABOND STUDIO

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Reliable app with good indexing and nice admin options. The support is stellar. Thanks for everything.

Custom Flooring Centres

Time spent using app 1 day

Loving our new career page. Up and running in a couple hours! Support staff was quick to answer and solve a quick situation.

Lore's Chocolates

Just stumbled upon this app, and I'm so impressed with its ease of use, and the quick response I received from Patrick. He did everything necessary to get us up and running in no time at all. Thanks for making the process seamless.

Favor the Kind

Careers Page Pro really helps us keep our careers options organized and updated. We're getting better applicants. We asked their support team for help optimizing the SEO features and they promptly produced a solution that made it happen. Recruitment is important, and this app has truly enhanced our featured opportunities.

pinkers

Location France

Bonjour, l'application correspond tout a fait a ce que jeu veux, par contre l'application beug depuis mon administrateur shopify et je n'ai pas de moyen de contacter le support du coup, pouvez vous me contacter rapidement s'il vous plait, merci

The Radio Fam

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Support was fast a Patrick was proactive at improving my page! Thanks so much! I'm using this app to curate jobs for a niche underserved market

Tommy's Brewing Company

Location Trinidad & Tobago

A simple job listings app with good functionality. Patrick provided amazing support and was very open to suggestions for implementing new features and app improvements.

Neptune's Fury Coffee Co.

Easy to use and exactly what we needed to start posting jobs on our site. Had one minor hiccup and Patrick was very responsive and cured it very quickly. Highly recommend!

Karhu US

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app! It's quite easy to create the page. The customer service is really helpful, they reply fast and solve the issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5