Front end UI/UX
Two beautiful frontend templates for showing all and individual job listings with an application from and fully customisable language.
Our app features tools so you can add, edit, delete, view, duplicate, publish and unpublish your job listings easily.
Categorise and filter candidates using tags, leave internal notes on them and share them with colleagues for review.
Careers Page Pro 정보
LIST OF UPDATES
- 5th Feb 2021: Added ability to drag and drop listings into preferred order.
- 12th Jan 2021: Added location and job type on the back end to applications.
- 11th Oct 2020: Added support for uploading resumes as .doc, .docx, .txt files.
- 29th Sep 2020: Added option to hide form after applying so that only the thank you message is visible.
- 13th Aug 2020: Added opt-in checkbox for GDPR privacy policies ( optional to show/hide )
- 12th Aug 2020: Added a new support channel for the app
- 11th Aug 2020: Updated text editor to include more styling ability (color, bold, italics) across all themes.
- 4th Aug 2020: Added an option to choose whether or not the resume file is required
- 24th June 2020: Added support for up to 4 custom fields in the application form. Examples of custom fields are Linkedin url, phone number, portfolio link etc.
- 13th June 2020: Updated the paragraph spacing in the text editor.
- 14th May 2020: App first published
About the app
Career's Page Pro is a job board solution for your company when for hiring new people. Our console menu is intuitive and intelligent, offering you one section to manage job opportunities offered by your company and a second section where you can receive applications and take action.
Sorting your candidates with tags that you assign to candidates such as good, average, poor or not yet reviewed.
At the click of a button, you can easily share a candidates application including the notes you have written with your colleagues by email.
SEO has been implemented to be compatible with Google Jobs, which is a type of search result Google displays that enables job seekers to filter results by salary, job specialties, qualifications, working hours and company directly on Google.
You can save private notes on candidates to ease the process of making your shortlist for the next stage in your hiring process. This feature is located right after the candidate's CV, so you don't need to use tertiary tools to write down your thoughts;
Create job listings with a rich-text editor and your job seekers can easily submit their application on the listing.
Adding a job listing
Our job listing template has cutting edge UI/UX so all you have to do is add the job's title, description and further details, such as deadline, location, team and salary. Click "Save" and you're ready to hire.
The second challenge in hiring is the job of shortlisting candidate's applications. Once you analyse your applications, you can filter them by tag. Each applicant will be required to submit their CV, together with an optional cover letter. All information available about the candidate will be displayed together neatly inside the app.
작업 중인 앱 보기
예제 스토어에서 앱 작동 방법을 탐색합니다.예제 스토어 보기
가장 최근 리뷰
great app. beyond that Patrick was very supportive by customising some aspects of the code to fit our needs. thanks
Bambino Mio (UK & IE)
100% recommend and will be using this app in my other stores. The whole of the website I work on is pretty custom, so needed to contact them for support. Really quick response and super easy instructions helped get this whole page finished really quickly. Amazing work!
Super app! Super support! Seamless and does what it claims perfectly! Shout out to Patrick for wonderful support