Carro: Cross‑Store Selling

Carro: Cross‑Store Selling

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 330M+ Visitors, 1M+ Products. Join Our Network!

Boho Jeans

I’m still in the early stages of incorporating the app with our online store, and I Love the platform. We have experience with other apps connecting sellers & brands and this one has a real great potential Customer service is fast, professional and with follows ups to make sure they resolve any issue we might have, And this is always the most important for us… when starting a new partnership,
They are open to suggestions and are looking for improvements Thank you David and Eli !! Truly appreciated.

February 25, 2021

We're excited to be working with you! :) Thanks.

Women' s Active Apparel

This app is great for finding influencers that are already within your network. I'm looking forward to using the brand partnership. With the brand partnership feature, my store will have the ability to scale and serve our customers.

February 19, 2021

We appreciate it a lot! Happy that you're using both parts of our platform.

type:A deodorant

We have been testing Carro's new retail partnerships feature. There have been some learning curves, but we can say Carro has been all over every bug and issue and working hard to correct as fast as possible. Appreciate the high-touch, thoughtful support and innovative approach to partnerships.

August 28, 2020

Thanks type:A team! We love working with you :).