Instagram Influencer Marketing

Instagram Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover and collaborate with Instagram influencers for free.

Twinsy Bath Bombs LLC

I would like to delete But I can not find a away to do such a thing! why? That is shady! I have not gotten any benefit from this app. I either want to know how it works or get rid of it

May 27, 2020

Hi there!
Deletion of sales channels is handled directly within the Shopify admin dashboard. To delete Carro, you'll want to go to Settings within Shopify, then Sales Channels. Here, you can modify your list of installed sales channels, including Carro, using the Trash Can icon.
Based on your review, we're going to be adding a section in our settings page that provides clear instructions on how to remove Carro. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
We would love for you to stay in our brand network, so if you're up for it, we should set up a time for a live walkthrough of all of Carro's current features and a sneak peek of what's in the pipeline! :)
David Rice

Carolyn Hearn Designs

It's good in theory, but the accounts it brought up weren't influencers and seemed scammy. I uninstalled the app since there were no accounts I could use.

May 11, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback! We’re happy to see that you are still using Carro.

Since this review was written, multiple influencers with hundreds of thousands of followers have been discovered by Carro for you! You should definitely go check them out.

As a reminder:

Carro identifies influencers by scanning the data sources that you connect to Carro. If a celebrity, an influencer, and/or a member of the press is interacting with your brand as a customer, email subscriber, or follower, we’ll let you know.

The number/quality of influencers that Carro is able to identify is dependent on the data sources that you connect. We’ve discovered 4.2 million influencers for the 16,500+ brands that use our app, and we do our best to remove any fake accounts. Unfortunately, these types of accounts can be difficult to find.

I hope that you are able to get back into your dashboard, see your new influencers, and update this review! Please let me know if you have any questions (via Intercom).

Thanks!

Dña Bárbara Studio de Belleza Holística

The data policy is not clear. Acquire more information from your account, and also the app causes profiles to register on your website.

January 14, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.

I wanted to start off by noting that we recently made a big update to our privacy policy and terms of service. I invite you, and everyone reading this to explore those documents (they can be found under the “Support” section of our Shopify App Store page and in the footer of our website, GetCarro.com).
If you have any questions about data privacy/security, please do not hesitate to reach out via support@getcarro.com or to me personally, jason@getcarro.com.

Secondly, I want to make it explicitly clear that Carro does not “cause profiles to register” anywhere. We do not have a feature that supports this kind of functionality. If you have any questions or need clarity on anything related to this statement, your review, or your overall experience, I’d be happy to help.

We are a small, but growing team based out of California that is excited about the potential of our product, the strong (7500+) merchant-base we’ve acquired thus far, and the millions of partnerships that we’ve helped cultivate between influencers and brands. We hope that everyone reading this gets to be a part of the Carro network.

Jason
President of Carro

Platanomelón

The app was working fine and helped you identify all the influencers interacting with your brand crossing data from Shopify, Instagram, Youtube and e-mail database.

However, on May 9th they changed the code and added an extra snippet to our site that was causing slower loading + thousands of 404 errors (one per each pageview). I reached them to complain and to ask for a solution/removal of that code (because if I manually delete it the app installs it back automatically) and they told me that my best solution would be to remove Carro.

So they published a buggy code (in beta testing) into my site, without letting me know in advance or asking for permission, and now they say is not possible to remove it because is a "major component" of the app. What? I used your app to discover influencers for weeks before having that "major component" buggy code installed without permission! It's not necessary and should be 100% optional to have it, since it's a feature not everybody will be using (Influencer Checkout).

May 29, 2019

UPDATE: We've released a new version of Carro that has solved this. Thanks! :)

Hello!

We are happy to hear that you've been enjoying our free way to discover influencers that love your brand :).

We are so sorry that your experience has been impacted during the past few weeks.

I would like to work with you directly to fix this issue so that our snippet does not install automatically on your store anymore, and so that you can continue to use Carro the way you want.

We take reviews/feedback from our merchants very seriously, and this is our first review that is less than 5 stars.

I would like to set up a time to talk with you so that we can get this issue behind us. I know that you are based in Europe (we are in California), so I am happy to come in early/stay late in our office so that we can connect directly.

I will reach out via email to coordinate.

Jason