Carro

Digital inventory sourcing from thousands of vetted partners.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Edenpure.com

I find this APP functions well, but the process fails. Their messaging system does not work. Some suppliers do not respond while others ship from China directly and they don't reveal this at the start. We expect prompt shipping to our customers and so far, more than half we've connect with have failed. A quick calculation of the "commission" minus Carro's 5% take leaves very little once you consider the cost of marketing, shipping and returns. So, any Supplier offering less than 20% isn't in this for a partnership. Finally, as anyone in the business knows, in order to sell ingestibles (supplements) and topicals, these products need to be covered by insurance. These Supplier would have to specifically add your company to their insurance policy otherwise your company needs additional insurance to cover the liability to sell these products. This is above and beyond typical business insurance. Frankly, this part of the equation is a mess unless you are already in this category.

March 3, 2022

Hey there,

First off, thanks for keeping Carro installed and for giving us a chance to help you through the issues you're experiencing.

I've already tried calling you, and I sent you an email to provide further assistance.

Please get back to me so we can help you find the perfect partnerships for your store!

David

Jackie's Chocolate

Time spent using app About 2 months

Absolute SCAM. Paying $250 a month even after we cancelled. Why does Shopify permit fraudulent companies like this on their platform.

May 19, 2021

Hey there,

We attempted to downgrade you to the free subscription plan four weeks before your extended free trial came to an end, but no one from your team responded to us. In addition, we refunded you in full immediately after you were charged, and contacted you to make sure you were aware.

We're sorry that your experience with Carro wasn't the best, we're always here to help improve that!

Self Love Naturals

App didn't help at all, which is fine. However, I removed this app weeks ago and it is still showing up on my website. PLEASE REMOVE!!!!!!!

February 15, 2021

Hello,

This may have something to do with your browser/cacheing.

We've reached out to you multiple times to try and help, please respond and we'll be happy to provide guidance. We will keep trying to get in contact!

Tdesta

Location Austria

just a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot working ............................................................

January 10, 2021

Hello,

We do not know what to make of this. Please consider changing your review. If you need help with anything, please email support@getcarro.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this. Thanks!

Gruppo Gamma Time Instruments

Location Singapore

Asked these guys a simple question, on whether they have clients in my industry. Several days later not only did I not get any answer, they responded to me with a question ""do you still have any questions I can help answer?".
Went to their website to browse their FAQ. Clicking on "+" is supposed to reveal the answers but that didn't work.

October 22, 2020

Hey! Sorry about the confusion. We're a small team that has to manage nearly 27,000 brands. We use a bot to help answer some of our frequently asked questions and I think it sent you that by mistake. I just emailed you and replied on Intercom. I'd be happy to help you / set up a call. It's late here in California but we can definitely chat in the morning. Let me know that you received this. We have thousands of brands in your industry and neighboring industries.

Jason

Emo Art Club

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've used this app for 2 months and it doesn't do what it says. I thought it would help me find influencers, It does not I just happened to find ONE on my own. Then the influencer I found, shows up in the app. If you not helping me find influencers then what's the point of the app?? Because its just sitting in my sales channel taking up space.

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.
Based on your review, we made an update to our FAQ about how our influencer discovery tool works.
As a reminder:
Carro identifies influencers by scanning the data sources that you connect to Carro. If a celebrity, an influencer, and/or a member of the press is interacting with your brand as a customer, email subscriber, or follower, we’ll let you know.
The number/quality of influencers that Carro is able to identify is dependent on the data sources that you connect. We’ve discovered 6.3 million influencers for the 26,200+ brands that use our free app.
We are a small, but growing team based out of California that is excited about the potential of our product. We hope that everyone reading this gets to be a part of the Carro network.

IntiMD

Time spent using app 1 day

I've really am not into writing reviews for apps because I understand everyone is working hard and especially during this time and should always try to support all businesses. But when something is clearly not right, I think it should be voiced. Based on the description of this app, I thought this would be a perfect app for finding social influencers. But after installing and testing it out as much as I could...I come to find that the app essentially does not function at all. All connections and set up were completed and successful but there are no result. It does not provide the result it promises in the description. When I had questioned this with support, all I continue to receive as what you call an answer is...it's in the works...it will be in our future development...then they finally tell me, thank you for the suggestion and it will be included when we begin to charge! Best of all...Carro is 100% free, you can basically find other paid apps that can do the same...well...then why do you even launch your app when it doesn't do anything!? LoL...it's a joke...yes, it's 100% free...free from fees...free from result...free of getting nothing...I've then deleted the app immediately to FREE up my space...hahahaha such a joke...suggestion...re-lease your app when you are good and ready...don't get flustered when you realize your customer actually need an app that works and in the end tell them off to go get another app that works and pay for it.

October 15, 2020

Twinsy Bath Bombs LLC

I would like to delete But I can not find a away to do such a thing! why? That is shady! I have not gotten any benefit from this app. I either want to know how it works or get rid of it

May 27, 2020

Hi there!
Deletion of sales channels is handled directly within the Shopify admin dashboard. To delete Carro, you'll want to go to Settings within Shopify, then Sales Channels. Here, you can modify your list of installed sales channels, including Carro, using the Trash Can icon.
Based on your review, we're going to be adding a section in our settings page that provides clear instructions on how to remove Carro. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
We would love for you to stay in our brand network, so if you're up for it, we should set up a time for a live walkthrough of all of Carro's current features and a sneak peek of what's in the pipeline! :)

Carolyn Hearn Designs

It's good in theory, but the accounts it brought up weren't influencers and seemed scammy. I uninstalled the app since there were no accounts I could use.

May 11, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback! We’re happy to see that you are still using Carro.

Since this review was written, multiple influencers with hundreds of thousands of followers have been discovered by Carro for you! You should definitely go check them out.

As a reminder:

Carro identifies influencers by scanning the data sources that you connect to Carro. If a celebrity, an influencer, and/or a member of the press is interacting with your brand as a customer, email subscriber, or follower, we’ll let you know.

The number/quality of influencers that Carro is able to identify is dependent on the data sources that you connect. We’ve discovered 4.2 million influencers for the 16,500+ brands that use our app, and we do our best to remove any fake accounts. Unfortunately, these types of accounts can be difficult to find.

I hope that you are able to get back into your dashboard, see your new influencers, and update this review! Please let me know if you have any questions (via Intercom).

Thanks!

Dña Bárbara Studio de Belleza Holística

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

The data policy is not clear. Acquire more information from your account, and also the app causes profiles to register on your website.

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.

I wanted to start off by noting that we recently made a big update to our privacy policy and terms of service. I invite you, and everyone reading this to explore those documents (they can be found under the “Support” section of our Shopify App Store page and in the footer of our website, GetCarro.com).
If you have any questions about data privacy/security, please do not hesitate to reach out via support@getcarro.com or to me personally, jason@getcarro.com.

Secondly, I want to make it explicitly clear that Carro does not “cause profiles to register” anywhere. We do not have a feature that supports this kind of functionality. If you have any questions or need clarity on anything related to this statement, your review, or your overall experience, I’d be happy to help.

We are a small, but growing team based out of California that is excited about the potential of our product, the strong (7500+) merchant-base we’ve acquired thus far, and the millions of partnerships that we’ve helped cultivate between influencers and brands. We hope that everyone reading this gets to be a part of the Carro network.

Jason