Carro

Carro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 13, 2023

I'm really happy with Carro and they've been extremely helpful with the process. If you're looking for a top notch cross selling experience - this is the one you want. Thank you!

Claribelskincare.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
VYRL replied January 25, 2023

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for using Carro. :)

January 5, 2023

We are so grateful that we stumbled across Carro. We didn't even know cross-store selling was a thing and thought it was too good to be true, but Carro has made the whole laborious process of sourcing products from quality suppliers a million times faster.

We were only planning on launching our store with 3-5 products sourced from our own suppliers, but finding products from brands we'd actually want to work with has been so easy on Carro that we're launching with a MUCH more robust catalog that we could’ve only dreamed about having maybe a couple of years from now.

The part we're most excited about is the digital inventory aspect (or I think they call it "virtual inventory"). When we add products from other brands to our store, we don't need to risk additional budget on buying and carrying our own inventory. Say what??? Truly a GAME CHANGER for us!!!!

Also, major props to their support team. They've been super helpful with helping us get set up and even finding products for us that match our brand and aesthetic. Good people to work with.

a m e n i t i e s
Time spent using app: 3 months
VYRL replied January 10, 2023

Thank you so much for this amazing review, and I'm really excited to hear about your great experience so far! We love our support team too, I'll make sure to share this with them. :)

December 18, 2022

Directly acquiring supply (brands) for our marketplace became one of our most time-consuming processes. When we learned we could use Carro, we thought the opportunity was too good to be true. We were wrong. Within days, we were able to partner with a number of quality brands that our users love. Their support is top-tier, their UX easy to use, and their suppliers are responsive.

Would recommend!

imma
Time spent using app: 3 months
VYRL replied December 19, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, thank you! We're glad we could make partnering with other brands seamless, we have some great new features on the roadmap that will make it even easier. Thanks for using Carro. :)

December 12, 2022

Great app! It makes it easier for anybody to sell anything on their website. Whether you are trying to sell to a niche or keep it more general, carro is super useful!

StockUpExpress
Time spent using app: 5 days
VYRL replied December 13, 2022

So happy to hear this! Thanks for the kind words and for using Carro. :)

December 9, 2022

I recently set up shop and used Carro to create a mini-marketplace loaded with camping gear.
The power of the platform totally took me by surprise – it has the capability to optimize and sell from multiple stores simultaneously. This is truly a set everything up once, reap the benefits forever kind of situation! Plus, their easily reachable customer support team were fantastic at walking me through setting things in place. It didn't feel like work either thanks to how knowledgeable and helpful they are. Kudos to Carro for simplifying the whole "setting up a store" thing!

Cade's Camping Corner
Time spent using app: 6 months
VYRL replied December 13, 2022

So happy to hear this, I'll share this with the support team! Thanks for using Carro. :)

November 23, 2022

Carro has been a game changer for Burrito Pop. We're a small, independently owned brand, but through Carro, we've been able to get in front of some major well-known retail partners. It's been a great sales booster for us, and some of these partnerships have even led to big viral social moments! The app is super easy to plug into our existing Shopify store, and I'm always pleasantly surprised when we've been discovered by a new shop. Thanks Carro team!

Burrito Pop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
VYRL replied December 13, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, thank you! We love having Burrito Pop, thanks for using Carro. :)

November 17, 2022

I used Carro to create a curated marketplace featuring women-owned brands. I am in awe of what I was able to accomplish by using this app. My store is 100% powered by Carro, which means I don't have to hold a single piece of inventory or fulfill any of the orders. I was also surprise by the high-quality brands I was able to find in their directory! I do wish there was an easy way to find brand qualities (ie. "women-owned" " sustainable" etc) but other than that I really recommend this app to anyone trying to build their own marketplace.

weareasteria
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 31, 2022

Carro gave us the ability to onboard 3x the amount of brands onto our marketplace. Their management is exceptional, we spent less time on technical issues which allowed us to focus on the quality of our partnerships. Highly suggest checking them out!

The Fascination
Time spent using app: 11 months
VYRL replied September 19, 2022

What an amazing review, wow! We love having The Fascination in our network. Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

July 12, 2022

Carro is absolutely incredible - the brand network is fantastic, the app is super easy to use/navigate, and best of all, the team is absolutely stellar. Cade, Eli, David, and Wesley have been nothing short of extraordinary when it comes to support. We can't say enough positive things about the Carro team - thank you all so much for all of your help!

Consumerhaus
Time spent using app: 24 days
VYRL replied July 13, 2022

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with the team! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

July 1, 2022

It's been slow going but we are seeing an expansion in our business thanks to Carro! We need to find time to better utilize what they offer, to this point we are very satisfied :)

V-Toe Socks, Inc
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
VYRL replied July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and glad that you're seeing some early success! If you need help with your Carro expansion, don't hesitate to reach out. :)