Cross Store Partnerships

Digital inventory sourcing from thousands of vetted partners.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

okoliving

We are a retailer and this is a great app! Makes my drop ship partnerships so easy. The customer support is amazing too.

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, and so happy you're loving Carro! P.s. I'll make sure support sees this one! :)

Generation Mindful

I've been using Carro as B2C e-commerce since 2018 to source quality leads on influencers, and this year started selling five of our most popular products to retailers on the platform. The response has been instant, easy to manage sales growth, tapping us into new client streams and online communities overnight. The integration is turn-key and the support team has been responsive, knowledgable, and easy to work with --- jumping on a video chat with me when I had a question about working with new brands. I'm thrilled with the experience and highly recommend it to product-based businesses and e-commerce sites.

April 28, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, thank you! We love having Generation Mindful in our network. :)

Reprise Activewear

I love this app for helping me find other sustainable brands to add to my store that are a really nice complement to the products I have already! The support team is incredibly responsive and helpful! And I got to meet with my account rep who let me know that my AOV increases by $30 per order when a Carro item is added - which is awesome to know! I would highly recommend.

March 3, 2022

Wow, those AOV numbers are INSANE! Thanks for the awesome review, we love having you! :)

Simple Switch

This app has been working perfectly for our ethical and sustainable marketplace, they are key to our model, solving our inventory and fulfillment issues with ease. Their customer support is so good that I almost LIKE having questions problems so that I can reach out and work with them. Definitely recommend, and if you're on the platform and sell socially or environmentally responsible products, look us up for a partnership! They make it so easy.

February 20, 2022

This is one of those reviews we had to share with the whole team, especially the support team, thank you! We love that Carro is a perfect fit for your business, and we're excited to bring you even more value in the future. :)

SuitShop

Carro has been a game changer in allowing us to rapidly expand our catalog with product from other brands. By adding accessories to our store, we've become a one stop shop for our customers. Additionally, we've significantly grown our sales and brand visibility by selling our product on partnering brands websites. It's been wonderful to get SuitShop in front of new audiences!

January 18, 2022

There's so much to appreciate about this review, wow! Thanks so much for being a Carro user, we love having SuitShop. :)

WinsterCreations™ Official Store

I give my thanks to David on the support team for helping to resolve the minor issue that we had at the beginning but besides this, our experience with the Carro app has been a very positive one. Overall I would recommend Carro to other retailers and store owners, especially if you have a reasonably sized following on Instagram as the app is able to find Influencers that you probably didn't recognise or realise that you had amongst your existing followers list.

January 8, 2022

Thank you for your thoughtful review, I'll share this with David! :) We're always happy to help our merchants succeed, let us know if you ever need anything else.

June & January

Carro has given us the opportunity to sell 200+ products to our customers that we would not have otherwise been able to carry — in 6 short weeks it has brought us a 40% increase in revenue for the same time period in 2020. Their service team is absolutely gold star and always available to help with any issues

December 7, 2021

We love having June & January in our network! Beyond excited to see you increase your revenue while using Carro, more to come! :)

What's Your Statement

Helped me recognize who follows me that I could potentially create an influencer relationship with.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much. Your review means a lot to us! :)

La Belle Bump

I'm in trial period but the customer service has been outstanding. Patient and answer all questions.

September 29, 2021

So happy to hear this! Thanks for using Carro :).

Tweaked Audio

Carro is exactly what we were looking for. Cross-selling made super-easy. The process is simple and the company could not be more responsive and accommodating.

September 1, 2021

So great to hear! Thank you for your review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12