Carro: Cross‑Store Selling

Carro: Cross‑Store Selling

by VYRL

35k+ Brands, 340M+ Visitors, 1M+ Products. Join Our Network!

LiveKuna

GetCarro is a great application to connect and expand your reach with like-minded e-commerce stores.

April 12, 2021

We are so happy that you're enjoying Carro and finding new partners for your store! Thank you for your kind words :)

My Absolute Beauty Store

Great app to engage and find. An elevated view of customers' social profile. It a great social media tool as well for anyone with multiple accounts and trying to juggle multiple hats.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much. Your review means a lot to us! :)

Fashion Hut Jewelry

I used the app to help my brand become more recognized with retailers and so far it has been really good and the customer service is outstanding...TY :)

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with Fashion Hut! You've been great, Lia.

Kine Industries LLC

Carro has been a huge bonus to our business. By having the social influencer dashboard, it's saved us a ton of time combing through IG looking for users who are already connected to our brand. Now adding on the Brand Partnerships should just take it to the next level!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help you save time and grow your brand :).

Organics Buddy

I'm just getting started but so far David at Carro has given excellent customer service. For shopify apps this is crucial.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, and so happy you're loving Carro! P.s. I'll make sure David sees this one! :)

Keyport

Very cool way to find new products as well as sell your own products across other great online stores. While still early in the process, onboarding has been relatively painless and the customer support (Thanks Eli) has been outstanding.

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and excited to hear about your great experience thus far! We love Eli too, I'll make sure to share this with him! :)

Kemper Snowboards

Carro has been an amazing sales channel for our brand. We've partnered with some great retailers and our revenue has increased significantly.

March 24, 2021

We love having Kemper in our network! Beyond excited to hear that you've been able to significantly increase your revenue while using Carro, more to come! :)

Lux + Luca

I love this app. It is easy to use and the customer service is great. Its helping me get seen by new customers and shops.

March 16, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying Carro! Thank you for your kind words. :)

Custom73

Carro delivers! We have used this channel to grow our business both as a supplier and retailer. Our "stretch" goal for 2021 was to triple our sales from 2020. Carro has helped put us on track to exceed that! Customer support has been professional - and available! 100% recommend!

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much, we love having you in our network! I'll let the customer success team know about your review :)

La Coéss

I first knew Carro from a business partner. I really like this App. Because it’s very easy to set up, and it has features of brand partnership as well as influencer partnership in one app together. How amazing is that! Also really impressed with their customer service, solved all my questions really quickly and professionally. Highly recommend! — La Coéss

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll also make sure to pass your message to the customer success team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10