Carro: Influencer Marketing

Carro: Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover influencers that are already your fans and customers.

Notox Girls, Inc.

We love the idea of Influencer Marketing, and really struggled to find good influencers until Carro. The Carro app makes it so easy to find real influencers and get you in touch with them to workout good partnership opportunities. They customer support is spot on, very helpful, and very friendly.

PAPERANGPRINT

This App it's absolutely awesome!!!!!! Everyone works with influencer marketing must have this App!!

AffinityBands

Customer service is really good, and quick when they are online. The app is easy to use, love the engagement info for every influencer that follows us.

Prince & Flower

Carro helped me surface a lot of influencers who I had no idea were connected to my brand. I had a lot of questions before installing and the support was second to none (Thanks David). Looking forward to using this plugin for some upcoming campaigns.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

looks amazing thank you for making such a nice app. the images are great and make it easy to understand

Joah Love

Carro gives us a really easy way to track our top influencers and see how they’ve interacted with our brand. By offering an automated way to reach out to influencers and offer them free product, making connections and expanding our reach has never been easier!

BeeEco

At BeeEco, we are so happy to have found Carro. It has made discovering and connecting with influencers exceptionally easy. The support from Carro has been fantastic. They are extremely approachable and we feel comfortable knowing that we have a good support team if we require it. Thanks Carro!

June 20, 2019

So happy to hear that you’re loving Carro - we pride ourselves on reliable customer support, thank you for the encouraging feedback. :)

Ursa Major Skincare

Using Carro has been a game-changer for us at Ursa Major. Especially the product request feature. To date, we've been shipping influencers product from our office. With this feature, our warehouse will be able to take on this time-consuming (but important!) task. The team at Carro (especially Cade) is also super helpful and very fast at providing assistance.

June 20, 2019

We are PUMPED you’re using the Product Request feature, so awesome to find out that your warehouse team is saving time + headaches! More exciting stuff to come. :)

luxury-homes-ig

Showed me thousands of influencers that are following my social media accounts! So crazy to see. Had no idea.

June 20, 2019

I’m glad we could help AND blow your mind! :)

Marigold Shadows

Wow this app is fantastic and does more than I expected. They reached out to me a few months ago to check it out and I just got around to downloading it wish I had much sooner! Excellent app!

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much! We're so happy to have you using Carro. :)

Previous 1 3 4