The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

35k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

Glow Candle Company

Wonderful customer service!! We have been connected with some great people and it has really helped us to grow sales!

June 18, 2021

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Thanks for your support :)

Dayoh Greats

Carro has great customer service and easily fulfills order via Shopify. It was a seamless experience and I'm happy to use their leverage to increase my sales.

June 15, 2021

So happy to hear this, I'll share this with the support team! Thanks for using Carro :).

Jackie's Chocolate

Ok. Wish there was a way to recruit more partnerships. Interesting idea. Curious to see how it pans out.

May 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and for providing your feedback! We're here to support you along the way, excited to help you find some awesome new partnerships. :)

Vsco Therapy

Carro is super responsive and seems to really care about their partners and network. I am glad to finally find something that will help my Shopify store get serious partners and collaborators through this much needed app. Also, my biggest ambassador for my store (4.5 million followers on YouTube) I would have never connected with had I not used Carro!

May 8, 2021

This review makes our whole team smile from ear to ear, thank you! :)

Wearbands

So far, so good with Carro! Very simple set-up and total control of how and where you show partner brands for cross-selling/up-selling. Made to 2 cross-sells in the first 24 hours of featuring one brand in our cross-sell app. This looks like a winner!

April 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're so happy that you're generating more sales, definitely a win. :)

Royal Thanaka

My experience of on-boarding with Carro was excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products from other retailers to feature on my website, reaching out to Influencers, and speaking with a rep on Google Meets to answer more detailed questions was seamless. Carro is professional and is setting the standard for a new way of doing business - through Collaboration.

April 22, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review! We're so happy you've had an amazing experience using Carro, and we can't wait to see more collaborations you form while using our platform. :)

RainbowYogaTraining

It's been great so far both in helping make some solid connections and beneficial exchanges with influencers And in sharing products with other stores, Yay! I recommend.

April 22, 2021

So happy to hear this! Thanks for recommending Carro! :)

LiveKuna

GetCarro is a great application to connect and expand your reach with like-minded e-commerce stores.

April 12, 2021

We are so happy that you're enjoying Carro and finding new partners for your store! Thank you for your kind words :)

My Absolute Beauty Store

Great app to engage and find. An elevated view of customers' social profile. It a great social media tool as well for anyone with multiple accounts and trying to juggle multiple hats.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much. Your review means a lot to us! :)

Fashion Hut Jewelry

I used the app to help my brand become more recognized with retailers and so far it has been really good and the customer service is outstanding...TY :)

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with Fashion Hut! You've been great, Lia.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11