Carro: Influencer Marketing

Carro: Influencer Marketing

by VYRL

Discover influencers that are already your fans and customers.

knock-out.ro

Just a nice app that created us another sales channel.
Easy to install,intuitive to use and if you have any questions you get A+ support by the stuff.
I mean human-to-human support.
I still can not believe that this app is free:)
Keep up the good job Carro guys!
Shout out to @David!

NIID

This APP is very useful for my store, after using this app, my store www.niid.com have a 3x traffic and orders, the CARRO team is friendly and professional. recommend!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued use of Carro! :)

Notox Girls, Inc.

We love the idea of Influencer Marketing, and really struggled to find good influencers until Carro. The Carro app makes it so easy to find real influencers and get you in touch with them to workout good partnership opportunities. They customer support is spot on, very helpful, and very friendly.

December 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re so happy to help great brands like yours organically discover the best influencers for campaigns!

PAPERANGPRINT

This App it's absolutely awesome!!!!!! Everyone works with influencer marketing must have this App!!

December 10, 2019

Wow, thank you! Love to hear this encouraging feedback - we’re only going to get better from here :)

AffinityBands

Customer service is really good, and quick when they are online. The app is easy to use, love the engagement info for every influencer that follows us.

December 10, 2019

We pride ourselves on great customer support - thank you for kind words and for using Carro :)

Prince & Flower

Carro helped me surface a lot of influencers who I had no idea were connected to my brand. I had a lot of questions before installing and the support was second to none (Thanks David). Looking forward to using this plugin for some upcoming campaigns.

December 10, 2019

I’ll make sure to let David know about your feedback - let us know if we can help out with any of those future campaigns :)

ORGANIC 1 Co.

looks amazing thank you for making such a nice app. the images are great and make it easy to understand

December 10, 2019

Thank you for the kind review and for using Carro :)

Joah Love

Carro gives us a really easy way to track our top influencers and see how they’ve interacted with our brand. By offering an automated way to reach out to influencers and offer them free product, making connections and expanding our reach has never been easier!

December 10, 2019

That’s awesome to hear that you’re taking advantage of some of our other features other than influencer discovery. As far as automation goes, we have a lot more in store :)

BeeEco

At BeeEco, we are so happy to have found Carro. It has made discovering and connecting with influencers exceptionally easy. The support from Carro has been fantastic. They are extremely approachable and we feel comfortable knowing that we have a good support team if we require it. Thanks Carro!

June 20, 2019

So happy to hear that you’re loving Carro - we pride ourselves on reliable customer support, thank you for the encouraging feedback. :)

Ursa Major Skincare

Using Carro has been a game-changer for us at Ursa Major. Especially the product request feature. To date, we've been shipping influencers product from our office. With this feature, our warehouse will be able to take on this time-consuming (but important!) task. The team at Carro (especially Cade) is also super helpful and very fast at providing assistance.

June 20, 2019

We are PUMPED you’re using the Product Request feature, so awesome to find out that your warehouse team is saving time + headaches! More exciting stuff to come. :)

Previous 1 3 4