Cart Activity

Cart Activity

by Devels Advocates LLP

see everything

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing

We have been using this app for around a year. It provides valuable insights on the cart activity and user behaviour.

Sometimes there appears items in a cart that were not added by user. The "extra" items we have seen were not random, but belonged to another order. Although, this has not been a major issue for us because we can recognise the extra items.

February 12, 2020

Thanks for your review 🙇‍♂️ if there are questions regarding the activities, feel free to contact me and pass me the details. We’ll look into the data 👍

The Wknd Edit

Really cool app overall, shows lots of details about customer journey. One thing I dislike is that it sometimes shows previous orders (from months ago) as new orders. I can overlook it but a bit annoying.

Skin Care By Suzie

Very nice app, A great deal of information, I gave it 4 starts only because it did not have "Live Monitoring" A very easy work around was to add a "Tab Refresh" Chrome extension so it would refresh the page every couple of minutes. I am also testing the email function, Although that is nice it does generate a lot of emails. .

PGE online

This is a great app. I just wish it had an alert or notification that lets you know when an item is added or removed. If it did that. this would be awesome