Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, Checkout button & More

YDWTL

The support is really good. They have helped me make some tweaks and changes. let's see how it goes.

January 25, 2020

Elites Nation

the best animator app in my opinion, the customer support is very fast and helpful they will guide if you face any trouble real fast

Accesoriospolanco

Good application! Customer service is good and fast! I recommend the app
I hope buyers make more click and more purchases! :)

Watchkey

This is a cool app to help customers click that add to cart button! The customer service from Matt is also awesome - he was quick to reply to my email and help me resolve the issue I was having. Definitely recommend the app, give it a try!

Whitening Teeth Pen

Amazing App everything worked well, it helped us convert many sales even as small as the animation is

Impulsive Ball

It works great, it catches people's eye & their support team are very helpful. Plus it's not that expensive.

Case Stand

If you are looking for an App that looks clean, will boost conversions, and has great customer support -- Then look no further! I have tried dozens of similar Apps, and this was by FAR the best.

The developer behind this app Matt is a talented individual who is quick to implement changes and customizations to fit your store's needs. He walked me through customizing his App to best fit my store.

I will be keeping my eye out for all future releases from this App Developer!

LoveMyPetsShop

the best app, my sales increased when installed, increased more than 55% achieves what is necessary to capture the minds of customers

The Little Dino

Very nice support. :D They help me to fix some issues i had when i change the theme. recomended. :).

Baby Kids Fantasy

Good assistance from
Matt charlies, it really helped me solve my problem. I highly recommend this app