Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now & Checkout button

Wish Modern

I wanted a cart animator, this is a cart animator! At only $3/month with good customer support, what more can you ask for?

The ShoeJacket

I had a slight issue with functionality. Dropped a message in the live chat to a support team member (Matt). He hopped right on it and fixed it for me in a few minutes. That type of support is priceless. Great app and great support. Thx Matt!

February 21, 2020

Thank you for appreciation :) Good Luck to your business :)

Snorkel Shark

I love the simple concept of this app and it helps with your conversion rate, makes the ATC button pop out more! And the support is good too, just got my problem solved in minutes because of the live chat! Thanks!

Eventual Fitness

I really like the idea of the app. Works great and looking very good.
It also comes with great customer service. Ran into a problem that got fixed in less than 12 hours. Thank you

Dearazalea

Muy buena aplicación, muchas gracias a los desarrolladores y al equipo en general. La recomendare a compañeros.

YDWTL

The support is really good. They have helped me make some tweaks and changes. let's see how it goes.

January 25, 2020

Elites Nation

the best animator app in my opinion, the customer support is very fast and helpful they will guide if you face any trouble real fast

Accesoriospolanco

Good application! Customer service is good and fast! I recommend the app
I hope buyers make more click and more purchases! :)

Watchkey

This is a cool app to help customers click that add to cart button! The customer service from Matt is also awesome - he was quick to reply to my email and help me resolve the issue I was having. Definitely recommend the app, give it a try!

Whitening Teeth Pen

Amazing App everything worked well, it helped us convert many sales even as small as the animation is