Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now & Checkout button

Ohh my Cat ! !

Excellent application and excellent service. They treated me quickly and kindly to my doubts and technical problems, which were quickly solved.
Recommended 100%

Magda Store

Excellent App, very intuitive encouraging customers to click the button, Excellent MATT service Resolving a small detail that I lacked in the installation of the APP

Lucid Dream Mask

Great app with an amazing support team ooooooooooooooooo yea yea yea yea yea yea ooooooooooooooooooo

Dr Elko Shop

Works great for me boosted conversion rate and great support! I used another app just like this it was bad case to here and it’s absolutely great!

share the steals and deals

this is a helpful app and great support/technical team, they helped me quickly and effectively to solve my problem and answer my question.

OmniOrb™

Love the app. Draws the viewers eye to my add to cart button and helps with conversions. Highly recommend.

SumSummer

the shake one is amazing!! good job guys !!...................................................................................................................................................................................!!

Luxe Hair Maven

I had a problem installing the app and reached out to their customer service and they were great! They helped me very quickly and got everything squared away. Really love the app and it definitely boosts your add to carts.

Beauty by Evelyn

Absolutely Love it! I like how it makes the Add to Cart POP. I definitely recommend this for the price.

1 And Only Deal

It looks really catchy and it has lots of shapes and featured, also excellent support. It will boost your add to carts massively.