Cart Animator 2.0

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, ATC Styler

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Add to Cart animator

Super Progressives

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app. I was too scared to add code myself so their helpdesk did it for me. It's been shown to increase sales in other stores so I tried it. I don't have a lot to say about the app. It didn't crash. It seemed to perform.

The Mad Gadgets

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

ı just began to use cart animator and it's amazing. They care about their customers. Customer service is perfect. I highly recommend this app

SHOP BM

Location Argentina

It’s a really good app, eye-catching buttons and super easy to use. I wanted to tweak something and Matt really helped me out.

One Purchase at a Time

This app helped me so much adding a bounce feature to my add to cart button. The app runs smoothly and the support is very helpful if you need any help. 10/10

Happy Paws Online

Easy to install and set up. My theme created errors loading the app. Matt was very helpful and diagnosed/fixed the issue without any qualms. He also identified other issues on website which he advised on. Which was very helpful to know as a rookie designer! awesome, cheers dude. Appreciate your help!

Ohh my Cat ! !

Location Mexico

Excellent application and excellent service. They treated me quickly and kindly to my doubts and technical problems, which were quickly solved.
Recommended 100%

Magda Store

Location Colombia

Excellent App, very intuitive encouraging customers to click the button, Excellent MATT service Resolving a small detail that I lacked in the installation of the APP

Lucid Dream Mask

Great app with an amazing support team ooooooooooooooooo yea yea yea yea yea yea ooooooooooooooooooo

Dr Elko Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works great for me boosted conversion rate and great support! I used another app just like this it was bad case to here and it’s absolutely great!

share the steals and deals

this is a helpful app and great support/technical team, they helped me quickly and effectively to solve my problem and answer my question.