Cart Animator 2.0

Cart Animator 2.0

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited July 22, 2019

I like this app. I was too scared to add code myself so their helpdesk did it for me. It's been shown to increase sales in other stores so I tried it. I don't have a lot to say about the app. It didn't crash. It seemed to perform.

Super Progressives
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 17, 2019

ı just began to use cart animator and it's amazing. They care about their customers. Customer service is perfect. I highly recommend this app

The Mad Gadgets
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 11, 2019

It’s a really good app, eye-catching buttons and super easy to use. I wanted to tweak something and Matt really helped me out.

SHOP BM
Argentina
July 9, 2019

This app helped me so much adding a bounce feature to my add to cart button. The app runs smoothly and the support is very helpful if you need any help. 10/10

One Purchase at a Time
July 8, 2019

Easy to install and set up. My theme created errors loading the app. Matt was very helpful and diagnosed/fixed the issue without any qualms. He also identified other issues on website which he advised on. Which was very helpful to know as a rookie designer! awesome, cheers dude. Appreciate your help!

Happy Paws Online
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 4, 2019

Excellent application and excellent service. They treated me quickly and kindly to my doubts and technical problems, which were quickly solved.
Recommended 100%

Ohh my Cat ! !
Mexico
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 2, 2019

Excellent App, very intuitive encouraging customers to click the button, Excellent MATT service Resolving a small detail that I lacked in the installation of the APP

Magda Store
Colombia
June 7, 2019

Great app with an amazing support team ooooooooooooooooo yea yea yea yea yea yea ooooooooooooooooooo

Lucid Dream Mask
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 29, 2019

Works great for me boosted conversion rate and great support! I used another app just like this it was bad case to here and it’s absolutely great!

Dr Elko Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 19, 2019

this is a helpful app and great support/technical team, they helped me quickly and effectively to solve my problem and answer my question.

share the steals and deals
Time spent using app: 27 days