Cart Animator 2.0

Cart Animator 2.0

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 2, 2018

Amazing application. The customer service is really excellent. Application that I recommend to everyone. Thank you so much!

Giftcore
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 29, 2018

Awesome app!! Support is very quick and efficient. I will be keeping this app for the future. Thanks

Trend Thresher
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 22, 2018

Helped me install and set up the right animations that I wanted. I still use it and it is great. Thanks for the help!

Endledge
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 4, 2018

Super application.
Le service client est vraiment excellent.
Application que je recommande à tout le monde.

Maange pro
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 24, 2018

Lots of animations and superb support this way we can define this wonderful app.. kudos to the team..

Sportsman's Outfitters
Time spent using app: 1 minute
Edited September 19, 2018

Matt and his team did a great job helping us out and going beyond and it shows they truly care about their customers. Great app, and a lot of different options to choose from when it comes to the actual add to cart button itself.

Roses On Roses
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 18, 2018

I really like the variety of animations available and shout out to Matt for helping set it up. customer support = 10/10

Keychainlovers
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 12, 2018

superb support! took care of all our issues. thank you thank you thank you. will recommend to other stores!

Apparelholic
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 30, 2018

Cheap and awesome app.. Fantastic.

4everoutdoors
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
August 28, 2018

Highly Recommended App. This app makes my sales conversions to get up high and minting profits for us. The users searching for animating cart button and attracting users can install this app straightaway. Thanks for configuring and making the app work on my store..

Witty Leo