Cart Animator 2.0

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, ATC Styler

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Add to Cart animator

GreatSkinCo

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I had to quickly uninstall it. There is a major bug, we think it is specifically calling JQuery 2.2.1 and it broke our site (which uses JQuery 2.2.3). We manually uninstalled it (single line of code) and the site works perfectly again. If they ever fix this bug we would definitely re-try the software.

Practicalz

Terrible customer service with Matt Charlie, my problems (2), mobile, one desktop, never got solved with about 15 emails back & forth. I activated yesterday and I will have to deactivate 1 day later end of day with still no fixed issues. Terrible experience.

October 26, 2019

We are really sorry to hear this, But we have replied to your each email and fixed all the issues accordingly. Animations on Add to Cart button is still working on your site on both desktop and mobile view.
As we have also checked on mobile your site is not mobile responsive its coming up same as desktop view due to the view-port issue. In email you mentioned desktop not working and mobile working fine. But here you have written both are not working and you are still using our app and animation still working on your site without any issues as you still haven’t uninstalled the app.

Thank you.