Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, Checkout button & More

PillowMassager

Very good app and easy too use, had a minor problem but customer support were right on it and fixed it.

Wolf In Home

I use this app to increase my sales, making a little bit of urgency in my customers. It is very good and the creators are also very helpful, you can send to them a message and they will reply in minutes.

The Astral Affirmations Mask

I just had a issue with changing the colors of some buttons that was resolved quite promptly after contacting for help. They seem to be able to code whatever you need, I am using the platinum package to skip the line of those who don't need this to be perfect.

PIONCEBAE

Gran aplicacion!! Tengo el plan de 4,99$ y funciona muy bien, el soporte contesta muy rápido y muy amables! Recomiendo Cart Animator 5 estrellas!!

Clover Vapor

Great app fast customer service! The fastest customer attention I have ever received! They do it all for you just stand back and get those conversions $$$$$$$$ +1.25% conversion rate

CableCARD

I don't ever leave reviews but when I couldn't figure out how to inject the animation into other buttons on my store, they were right on it and did it themselves perfectly. Highly recommend this app!

Lyst Best

Amazing app and easy to use with great customer service and super fast responses to any requests
Highle recommend

your925silver

this is a second store we are running and ofcorse this app must be there! you dont make ideia of how this convert! :)

Perfect Curvy

Wonderful help and very good app to convert buyers. I had a problem connecting the app when I changed my theme and they quickly fixed it.

OmegaPods™

Great customer service! So the theme didmt work so I emailef customers support. Asap matt help and emailed me. Fixed the issue asap.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9