Cart Animator 2.0

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, ATC Styler

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Add to Cart animator

Hi To The Sun

The App looks great and functions well. Support is very fast and efficient. I will see if it helps with conversions.

Humanoid robots

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have this app installed in all my stores.It is easily installed, works well, and since I have other buttons from the same developper on my product pages I have a nice color coordinated theme for all three. Support is excellent and fast at all times of day. Matt is super accommodating

Chic for Everyone

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)
I did not need animation, but sice I hade already installed the other 2 apps, I decided to check this one. I was looking for a way to change the appearance of the Add To Cart button. I discovered this app allowed me to do that, wonderful.

PillowMassager

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app and easy too use, had a minor problem but customer support were right on it and fixed it.

Wolf In Home

Location Spain

I use this app to increase my sales, making a little bit of urgency in my customers. It is very good and the creators are also very helpful, you can send to them a message and they will reply in minutes.

The Astral Affirmations Mask

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just had a issue with changing the colors of some buttons that was resolved quite promptly after contacting for help. They seem to be able to code whatever you need, I am using the platinum package to skip the line of those who don't need this to be perfect.

PIONCEBAE

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gran aplicacion!! Tengo el plan de 4,99$ y funciona muy bien, el soporte contesta muy rápido y muy amables! Recomiendo Cart Animator 5 estrellas!!

Clover Vapor

Location Peru
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app fast customer service! The fastest customer attention I have ever received! They do it all for you just stand back and get those conversions $$$$$$$$ +1.25% conversion rate

CableCARD

I don't ever leave reviews but when I couldn't figure out how to inject the animation into other buttons on my store, they were right on it and did it themselves perfectly. Highly recommend this app!

Lyst Best

Location Jordan

Amazing app and easy to use with great customer service and super fast responses to any requests
Highle recommend