Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Add interactive animation on Add to Cart & Checkout buttons

edeenzy

I really love this application for great dynamism and the work that meets the promise I am happy thanks to the creator

ThisWeeksLeak

Awesome app! Easy to use and understand. Quick response from Matt as well, customer service is on point!

E-TRON TECH

The Best App for Car Animator, working great and support is 100% efficient. I recommend to everyone.

StardustLEDs

Excellent app I really enjoy having the feature on my site. I had another app for a buy now button and they helped me go that to animate too. 10/10

The Usher Board

Once installed the color of my custom "Add to cart” button was set back to its default color and I was unable to change it back to my custom color myself. I reached out to customer service and they changed it back to my custom color within minutes! By far the best customer service on Shopify! Will definitely try their other apps.

Super Progressives

I like this app. I was too scared to add code myself so their helpdesk did it for me. It's been shown to increase sales in other stores so I tried it. I don't have a lot to say about the app. It didn't crash. It seemed to perform.

The Mad Gadgets

ı just began to use cart animator and it's amazing. They care about their customers. Customer service is perfect. I highly recommend this app

SHOP BM

It’s a really good app, eye-catching buttons and super easy to use. I wanted to tweak something and Matt really helped me out.

One Purchase at a Time

This app helped me so much adding a bounce feature to my add to cart button. The app runs smoothly and the support is very helpful if you need any help. 10/10

Happy Paws Online

Easy to install and set up. My theme created errors loading the app. Matt was very helpful and diagnosed/fixed the issue without any qualms. He also identified other issues on website which he advised on. Which was very helpful to know as a rookie designer! awesome, cheers dude. Appreciate your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5