Update Cart Button Remover

Update Cart Button Remover

by Effective Apps

Remove the update cart button and encourage users to buy more

Hostaro Tableware

Easy to install and it does help by getting rid of the update cart button. Now customer can shop more and can see their cart updating as they amend their cart.

Welio

I Used This App On My Multiple Stores. This is An Awesome App At The Best Price. I Tried A Lot Of Ways To Remove Update Cart Button From Cart Page But The Most Practical Way Is To Download This Great App.

CheeseOverStock.com

We really liked the function of this app, and unfortunately it wasn't compatible with our header layout. I reached out to their support team and they were incredibly helpful and quick. The app works and doesn't malfunction at all. Don't be afraid to ask if something about this messes with your theme.

Fela Sweets

Just installed the app using the Flow theme. We had a technical issue getting it to work, but the developer responded in less than an hour and got it to work in less than an hour. Great service!

Miss Jen Inc.

Super customer service! App works well too. Everything was done in a speedy manner. Great experience.

Homegrey

Great app.
Needed just a little adjustment in my theme done by the developer.
Now it works perfectly.

The Old Singer Shop

The app is super easy to use & the customer support is amazing! It needed a minor tweak to work with my theme, they responded & remedied the issue very quickly. I am thrilled to have a cart that now updates automatically! Highly recommended!

biolog

Had a slight problem getting it to work, so I contacted support and within a few hours everything was working perfectly. Can highly recommend this app and the development team!

La Cannoleria Siciliana

Does its job perfectly. The support was reactive and nice in resolving my problem. Would recommend it,

AgoLab Nutraceutica

It worked and so simple to use, just three clicks and all is setup correctly. We are really happy about it !

Previous 1