Avis (64)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 mars 2024

Installed, but it does not work so far :( can i get some support?

MOJO
Brésil
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Effective Apps a répondu 4 mars 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our Skip To Checkout app. Your insights are invaluable as we strive to enhance both our app and service.

I took the time to personally test the Skip To Checkout functionality on your store, and I'm pleased to report that it seamlessly initiates the checkout process when the Add To Cart button is clicked. Occasionally, there might be a slight delay in the app's activation upon initial setup due to browser caching, but rest assured, it's designed to work smoothly thereafter.

I've attempted to reach out to you via email to address any concerns you may have directly, but unfortunately haven't received a response yet. I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply to ensure your experience with our app is nothing short of exceptional.

Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing our app.

Best regards,
Shahar

UPDATE:
Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review on our app, I've tried to contact you privately via email but didn't hear back.

22 février 2024

Customer support team was excellent! Highly recommend

SlimBrew
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
25 septembre 2020

Easy to install and it does help by getting rid of the update cart button. Now customer can shop more and can see their cart updating as they amend their cart.

Hostaro Tableware
Irlande
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2021

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Not Delilah
4 mai 2020

It worked and so simple to use, just three clicks and all is setup correctly. We are really happy about it !

AgoLab Nutraceutica
Italie
28 septembre 2020

This app helps us to control the minimum order value and provides the user a better customer experience. The app updates the cart if the user makes any change, very convenient for the user and for us :-). Also, important to mention: the service is superb!

ost-online.no
Norvège
30 avril 2021

I used it to make the product fee app run. Without it the app did not work. The support was good and fast.

Winade-Shop - Leckere Bioerfrischungen
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2020

It works great!
The E-mail Service is amazing, they helped me and now I don't have the annoying "Update cart" Button anymore

Babyhelper
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2020

My site required unique customised code to allow this plugin to work. The dev took his own time to implement this for me and install. This fixed a problem I had been stuck on for months! very cheap plugin, would 100% recommend.

D'ÉAUX LTD
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Effective Apps a répondu 23 janvier 2020

Thank you for your review. We do our best to help our customers succeed! :-)

19 mai 2022

We wanted a simple way to hide the Add to Cart button and decided to try this app. We needed a couple tweaks to the functionality. Customer service was superb. They were responsive, fast, and did exactly what we needed! Thank you!!

San Diego Hardware