Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 juin 2023

The app works great. The developers were able to help me pretty fast with the small issues that I had!

meowlye
France
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 septembre 2023

Great customer support!

VibeMarks
Finlande
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

Customer support team was excellent! Highly recommend

SlimBrew
États-Unis
8 mai 2023

Amazing app, working smoothly and helping me to skip the cart. I needed some help with the app configuration and jumped to the chat and to my surprise, someone instantly helped me and fixed the issue with my theme that was not working fine with the skip cart feature.
Definitely recommend!

OneClick Hub
Australie
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2023

Very Good App, i had a problem on my theme and they solve in seconds, Shafar made it ( support ), i really recommend.

Basiqe
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 juin 2023

Work as expected! Prompt responses, quick tweaks. Highly recommend the Shopify plugin developer. 5 stars!

Korea Crate
Australie
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2021

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Not Delilah
États-Unis
4 mai 2020

It worked and so simple to use, just three clicks and all is setup correctly. We are really happy about it !

AgoLab Nutraceutica
Italie
28 septembre 2020

This app helps us to control the minimum order value and provides the user a better customer experience. The app updates the cart if the user makes any change, very convenient for the user and for us :-). Also, important to mention: the service is superb!

ost-online.no
Norvège
30 avril 2021

I used it to make the product fee app run. Without it the app did not work. The support was good and fast.

Winade-Shop - Leckere Bioerfrischungen