Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 février 2024

Customer support team was excellent! Highly recommend

SlimBrew
États-Unis
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
15 juin 2023

The app works great. The developers were able to help me pretty fast with the small issues that I had!

meowlye
France
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2023

Very Good App, i had a problem on my theme and they solve in seconds, Shafar made it ( support ), i really recommend.

Basiqe
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 septembre 2023

Great customer support!

VibeMarks
Finlande
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 juin 2023

Work as expected! Prompt responses, quick tweaks. Highly recommend the Shopify plugin developer. 5 stars!

Korea Crate
Australie
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2021

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Not Delilah
États-Unis
4 mai 2020

It worked and so simple to use, just three clicks and all is setup correctly. We are really happy about it !

AgoLab Nutraceutica
Italie
28 septembre 2020

This app helps us to control the minimum order value and provides the user a better customer experience. The app updates the cart if the user makes any change, very convenient for the user and for us :-). Also, important to mention: the service is superb!

ost-online.no
Norvège
30 avril 2021

I used it to make the product fee app run. Without it the app did not work. The support was good and fast.

Winade-Shop - Leckere Bioerfrischungen
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2020

It works great!
The E-mail Service is amazing, they helped me and now I don't have the annoying "Update cart" Button anymore

Babyhelper