Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 février 2024

Customer support team was excellent! Highly recommend

SlimBrew
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
30 septembre 2023

Great customer support!

VibeMarks
Finlande
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2021

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Not Delilah
4 mai 2020

It worked and so simple to use, just three clicks and all is setup correctly. We are really happy about it !

AgoLab Nutraceutica
Italie
28 septembre 2020

This app helps us to control the minimum order value and provides the user a better customer experience. The app updates the cart if the user makes any change, very convenient for the user and for us :-). Also, important to mention: the service is superb!

ost-online.no
Norvège
30 avril 2021

I used it to make the product fee app run. Without it the app did not work. The support was good and fast.

Winade-Shop - Leckere Bioerfrischungen
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2020

It works great!
The E-mail Service is amazing, they helped me and now I don't have the annoying "Update cart" Button anymore

Babyhelper
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2020

My site required unique customised code to allow this plugin to work. The dev took his own time to implement this for me and install. This fixed a problem I had been stuck on for months! very cheap plugin, would 100% recommend.

D'ÉAUX LTD
Royaume-Uni
Effective Apps a répondu 23 janvier 2020

Thank you for your review. We do our best to help our customers succeed! :-)

19 mai 2022

We wanted a simple way to hide the Add to Cart button and decided to try this app. We needed a couple tweaks to the functionality. Customer service was superb. They were responsive, fast, and did exactly what we needed! Thank you!!

San Diego Hardware
18 mars 2021

Very little, but very helpful App for every Shopify-Store. Makes it much more easier for all customers handling already added products in his shopping cart as you must not always click and click and click funny buttons. Works perfect on Desktop, mobil and Tablet. Support is very fast and friendly. Top!

SUPERGSUND.DE