Update Cart Button Remover

Update Cart Button Remover

by Effective Apps

Remove the update cart button and encourage users to buy more

Crank Baiter

Works fine for desktop but on mobile, the page refreshes as soon as I click on the quantity which does not allow me enough time to enter the desired quantity. UPDATE: The team contacted me promptly and it had to do something with the theme that I was using and not the App itself and their willingness to help is greatly appreciated.

SUPERGSUND.DE

Very little, but very helpful App for every Shopify-Store. Makes it much more easier for all customers handling already added products in his shopping cart as you must not always click and click and click funny buttons. Works perfect on Desktop, mobil and Tablet. Support is very fast and friendly. Top!

Scuba Beer

App works great and as described. The support team reply and attend to slight tweaks in the software straight away. Would recommend.

Nana Hats® Official Store

This app saved my cart page and helped my store TREMENDOUSLY! I even needed a tweak to the code to make it perfect and the customer service is super helpful and responsive. Thank you Effective Apps!

Mask Ally

Update Cart Button Remover Works perfectly, excellent customer service! Great App I recommend this App to everyone

FitnessLab

I installed this app along with Terms and Service checkbox. Although in the beginning I have slight issues on both of them, quality support team was able to fix it on-time. I really like the functionality of the app and appreciate the support I received

21 Alchemy

Great app! Did exactly what it said it would do. it immediately removed the "update cart" button and after I selected a quantity it updated my cart automatically without a problem.

Kitchen 154

Simple. Fast. Reliable. I can confirm that is 100% compatible with Supply theme. Good work! Thanks!.

Lorals

Easy to use, and looks so much better than having the "update" button. Customer service was responsive.

Not Delilah

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Previous 1 3 4