Cart Booster

Cart Booster

by Muzaara

Animate To Dominate - Increase Your Conversions

NexLicense - International

I used this app for get more sales, it is very good! It does its duty! Thanks to Muzaara for allowing me to download the app. It works perfectly with my theme

Glitty

Get this app! Super easy to install and configure in only a few clicks. The multiple style options made this blend seamlessly with my theme design.

Safety Safe

Had few queries and were answered quickly. I would say customer support is very prompt. Recommended app

Lume Light

Outstanding experience! Thank you so much

First Emergency

Helping me increase the sales on my store. Highly recommended app with the great features in it. Definitely worth it.

Snug Bub USA

I love this app. It looks good and is super easy to install. Works well on my store and has definitely helped with conversions. I would give it 6 out of 5 stars, it is that good.

Mondistributeur

Tout ce que j'aime dans une app: une rapidité et une facilité d'installation au top, elle répond parfaitement à mes attentes, vous pouvez choisir le style de "mouvement" du bouton ajout au panier ainsi que la fréquence !

il y a de nombreux styles changeables en 2 clic pour faire des essais, je recommande.

Katie J Design and Events

What a Fantastic App! I love the functionality that it has added to our website. We are always receiving messages from customers asking us how to order. I think this is a fun way to make our 'Add to Cart' button stand out more. App Installation was super easy & support was very helpful when I had questions. Thank you so much :)