Cart Cloner

Sell more with multiple add to cart button on product page

Goods Picks Ltd

Excellent app, very good service and fast response of the customer service!
Highly recommended as better convenience for any online store!

Yggdrasil Group

When I installed the application for the first time, it did not work properly, however, the support team solved the problem very quickly. I highly recommend the app.

February 5, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our support. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Viral Dream

Exactly as i required.
I wanted to have 2 Add to cart button on my product page so my customer can access ever when they are bottom of my site.
Thanks guys

SAK Home

I have used the app and it is excellent and very useful for conversions. I recommend it highly and its FREE!

The Shopping Nerds

This app is so simple! I totally recommend it. I'm really not sure why it's free (I hope it stays like that :) ), but try it and you'll see that it's working perfectly fine.