Cart Convert Upsell Cross sell , 174 avis

• 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 août 2020

Not that easy to setup but this app can be helpful. Used this to promote related products in a customer's cart

PlayHard Fitness
Philippines
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un an
Elysium Apps a répondu 12 août 2020

Thanks for the review and hopefully you'll see increased AOV from the recommendations. If you need any help please contact us and our support team will be able to assist.

17 décembre 2019

It's intuitive. But it lacks functionalities, LIKE: Cart E-mail Templates and alerts, this could increase the apps value.

KUNST
Mexique
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 10 mois
Elysium Apps a répondu 18 décembre 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review! While that's not functionality currently included in the app, we meet regularly to discuss the feedback we get about how we can improve our app range, so I'll add your comments to our list for discussion.

Thanks!

14 août 2019

I got some doubts during the installation but the support team was helpful and later I can give a better feedback after having the real experience running it on my website.

Mapa do Meu Céu
Brésil
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Plus d'un an
Elysium Apps a répondu 15 août 2019

Thanks for your review and we're glad the support team were able to help you with the installation. If you need any further assistance just drop us a line.

5 star reviews really help us out so if you're happy with the app after having used it a bit more, upgrading your review would be fantastic and very much appreciated!

18 juin 2019

Does the job pretty well. has been effective and efficient in displaying what needs to be for my store. Only downside is that deals can't be offered on upsell offers for multiple products.

SHEMZ'S STORE
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 18 heures
Elysium Apps a répondu 19 juin 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Cart Convert. We'll definitely take your points into consideration when we review the app's functionality and look to incorporate them.

22 mars 2019

Im have just started to use the app, but it looks very promising and easy to use. You have a 14 day time, so why not try it

Next Mobile
Pays-Bas
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 8 mois
3 décembre 2018

Only 4 for now b/c all I've done is install it but so far, so good. Little tricky at first to place in the right spot in theme code for site but the email support is perfect. Looking forward to seeing this in action!

Veritas Fit
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 25 jours
17 octobre 2018

free plan easy to use. Thank you!

Lunacopine
France
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 30 minutes
11 septembre 2018

Love it - really easy to use once you get going but set up is complex - a little codding involved by overall all good

Winslow Skincare
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 4 mois
Modifié le 26 février 2018

At first I had a horrible time, I added new products and had to wait for the app to resync. I was looking for an option to manually resync, but they don't appear to have good documentation on these things.

Otherwise, now that everything is up and running. It appears to be functioning well.

Tucson Classic
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 1 jour
8 février 2018

Good application which allowed me of to increase my sales. Easy to use and very practical

Cooking Shopping