Cart Convert Upsell Cross sell

Cart Convert Upsell Cross sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited November 25, 2020

1 Year Update: Now, I'm back on the market looking for another app to suit my needs. I can see why I settled on this one to begin with SOLELY because of the aesthetic of the pop up. Yes, it did convert many sales but that is just the nature of up sell apps, so I will not credit this one for doing its base function. However, this actually made me lose money. How? Because the UI of this is so unnecessarily difficult and unsightly you will dread introducing a new product and opening up this app to cross sell anything. Algebra is easier. Rewiring a space ship is easier. Hell, FACEBOOK ADS IS EASIER. Please!!! Change the user interface.... there is no need for all these sub-rules when creating the main rule. Give us photos or SOMETHING. this is such a headache to look at and makes you want to never use this app.
doesnt work unfortunately. the pop up feature shows up when it feels like, and it will not for some reason show up on my product page.

Shop Cozy Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 8, 2017

I think this app needs some redesigning, doesn't look very nice on my check out page.

Topgadgetz
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
May 15, 2017

Trying to get answer from this company now since 5 days, emailed 3 time but still no answer!

Onekid 2
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 22, 2017

DONT WASTE TIME ON THIS .....
TIME WASTER

Watchdivine
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
January 31, 2017

After creating groups, app still lumps all products together. I end up with over 10 UNRELATED recommended products (instead of 3 related products).

Sleekzpro
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2017

i need help please email me right away.

Evelynstore2