Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

by Eastside Co

Product Upsell & Cross-sell

PlayHard Fitness

Not that easy to setup but this app can be helpful. Used this to promote related products in a customer's cart

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the review and hopefully you'll see increased AOV from the recommendations. If you need any help please contact us and our support team will be able to assist.

KUNST

It's intuitive. But it lacks functionalities, LIKE: Cart E-mail Templates and alerts, this could increase the apps value.

December 18, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review! While that's not functionality currently included in the app, we meet regularly to discuss the feedback we get about how we can improve our app range, so I'll add your comments to our list for discussion.

Thanks!

Mapa do Meu Céu

I got some doubts during the installation but the support team was helpful and later I can give a better feedback after having the real experience running it on my website.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for your review and we're glad the support team were able to help you with the installation. If you need any further assistance just drop us a line.

5 star reviews really help us out so if you're happy with the app after having used it a bit more, upgrading your review would be fantastic and very much appreciated!

SHEMZ'S STORE

Does the job pretty well. has been effective and efficient in displaying what needs to be for my store. Only downside is that deals can't be offered on upsell offers for multiple products.

June 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Cart Convert. We'll definitely take your points into consideration when we review the app's functionality and look to incorporate them.

Next Mobile

Im have just started to use the app, but it looks very promising and easy to use. You have a 14 day time, so why not try it

Veritas Fit

Only 4 for now b/c all I've done is install it but so far, so good. Little tricky at first to place in the right spot in theme code for site but the email support is perfect. Looking forward to seeing this in action!

Lunacopine

free plan easy to use. Thank you!

Winslow Skincare

Love it - really easy to use once you get going but set up is complex - a little codding involved by overall all good

Tucson Classic

At first I had a horrible time, I added new products and had to wait for the app to resync. I was looking for an option to manually resync, but they don't appear to have good documentation on these things.

Otherwise, now that everything is up and running. It appears to be functioning well.

Cooking Shopping

Good application which allowed me of to increase my sales. Easy to use and very practical

Previous 1 3