Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell

Cart Convert‑Upsell Cross‑sell | Reviews

by Eastside Co

Product Upsell & Cross-sell

Yawn®

This app is super easy to use. I got in touch for assistance and Eastco were very helpful, they looked into my issue quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend!

April 28, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

We've passed your positive feedback to the support team as well.

Best

Eastside Co

Four Robins Ltd., Leather Valets, Anniversary Gifts, and Religious Gifts.

Wanted a way to upsell for free shipping on my cart page. I embedded the code pretty easily and the rest was very easy to set up. Thank you!

March 2, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the great review. Glad the app is working out well for you! We're confident you'll see great results from up-selling and cross-selling additional items :)

Lust-gas.se - Gräddpatroner till hela Sverige

Very good for cross selling more products to existing customers. We use it primarily at the cart section.

January 16, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time out to write a review of the app. We hope it's helping increase your order value and overall revenue!

CameraEspion

Amazing app love it, I will use this app for my other stores is well hope it will help me in increase conversion

October 14, 2019

Hi - thank you for the great review! We also hope the app sees your average order value increase! All the best and don't forget to check out our other apps.

Fun Travel Things

Just started, It's going well so far, a great app for getting started and a great pay plan. Should be a top app in no time.

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review; we're really pleased the app's working well for you! Don't forget to check out our other apps in the store.

Akazzi

Hi guys, I just downloaded it and I am still creating offers, but so far this is great and easy to use.

October 1, 2019

Hi there - thanks for getting in touch and taking the time to review our app. We're glad you're finding it easy to use - we're confident you'll see positive results thanks to upselling and cross-selling with the app. If you need any help, just contact our support team and don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help you increase sales.

Best

Assistant

gooood.I'm usually don't use apps.but its really good. It's help make more orders in my shopify store

August 29, 2019

Hi

Thank you for reviewing our app - we're really pleased you're seeing the benefits of it and are enjoying more sales.

Don't forget to check out our Now Back in Stock app - it notifies your customers when out of stock items become available and helps bring them back to your store.

All the best

Maison Sandal

I was looking for an in-cart product recommendation, and this app is just great. All I wanted was to choose the category to show at the cart, and this app does the job. You need to add 1 line of code to activate it, and I had no idea where to paste the code line, but the support team was amazing, they answered me and solved the issue in less than 10 minutes. Good job!

July 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review :) We're glad the app is helping to improve your store.

Don't forget to check out our other apps.

OakWatch™

Top, gratuit, esthétique et facilement personnalisable.On oeut également traduire dans la langue que l'on souhaite.je recommande

March 18, 2019

Merci pour votre avis!

LoobanysJewelry

Im actually still testing... by far has been usefull. The setup was easy... Like it so far. Recomend. like it

March 18, 2019

Glad you've found the app useful and thanks for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13