Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger 💰

petfun

Calça Thai

It used to work but now goes to a 404/broken page when I click on it. Been like that for months. No news from the developer.

On The Rugs

I had too high expectations for this app because of the high price they charge.
Unfortunately it didn't works very well and the app dashboard is difficult to use.

Thaluta

Had some problems at the beginning but this app has great customer service, stuart fixed all the problems for me

............................................

Midwest Concentrates

This app helps me grow my messenger sub list so that I can recover abandon carts and remarket to my customers.

Pharos Store

This app doesn't work. Didn't send any message to the abandoned cart owners during trial period. Very disappointed.

SDX. Hair Extensions

This app is broken for my store. It looks like they converted it to a paid service. I had a free version. Seems It goes to a 404 page when I click on it in my admin.

MYJN

Honestly, this is the top apps at shopify i want for free, i have spend too much of time for great apps in shopify.

lil-pop

great app for getting better conversions. evry page needs an app like this one. disfruté mucho la app con lo que me ayudó a vender

HECLESIA

Perfect for abandoned checkout and very easy to installl and to use,
Nothing bad to say for this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158