Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger 💰

Midwest Concentrates

This app helps me grow my messenger sub list so that I can recover abandon carts and remarket to my customers.

Pharos Store

This app doesn't work. Didn't send any message to the abandoned cart owners during trial period. Very disappointed.

SDX. Hair Extensions

This app is broken for my store. It looks like they converted it to a paid service. I had a free version. Seems It goes to a 404 page when I click on it in my admin.

MYJN

Honestly, this is the top apps at shopify i want for free, i have spend too much of time for great apps in shopify.

lil-pop

great app for getting better conversions. evry page needs an app like this one. disfruté mucho la app con lo que me ayudó a vender

HECLESIA

Perfect for abandoned checkout and very easy to installl and to use,
Nothing bad to say for this app

Mcsdinosaur

So great! and really helpful.
I just start my business, and I think it will let clients feel real and close with us.

Foxjunky

Just installed the App. Need some support with the messenger checkbox.Ver easy to install though. Waiting for results to update later

The Summery Bella

Very good, works well, helps reduce cart abandonment recommend. We will check the results in the future

Hobbiya

Start to use this apps. It seems quite user friendly . Quite easy to understand the platform . Hope can solve my problem

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158