Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

Pro Power cords

One of the worst customer service I have ever seen. No customer support no matter if pop ups works or not and when you turn off the some of there features they will pop up Lol. when you need support they will say we have more than 100000 customer and can not give support and will send of the link to read and fix it by yourself.
To use there services you have to install 2 apps -
1 Abandoned Cart Messenger
2 Facebook Messenger Marketing
pay for both of them and not get support to fix it.

Matador Meggings

I contacted the support 5 times and no response at all. There is an error in the app which stops it from working and I can't seem to get it working. The widgets appeared for a few minutes and then disappeared completely.

Global Wellness

Good................................................................................................

Find Good Gear

this app is wonderfull. I haven't use it yet, but it good by seeing the description. Looking forward this could work on my website

Teemo Clothing

Contacted the support around 4 times and no reply from them. There is an error in the app which stops it from working and I can't seem to get it working.

Eveling

Easy to set up and get going. I am currently testing the app and have found that it integrates nicely with my custom theme. For anyone that's wondering how the OPT-IN function looks like on a product page feel free to go to my shopify store https://shopeveling.com/ to see. The theme is completely custom and the app works/displays very well out of the box.

Naterisa

ShopyKingsCo

Booster apps never fail to amaze me, I just set up a campaign that will probably increase my conversions dramatically. Much love to the developers.

Budscase

great app, much better than normal mail.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lerful

ASJHDALKSDFSADPFLKASDJASLDKFAHPFGIUASFDPOGAUSDFGASDGFASDFGSADGFASDGFASDFGASDFGASFDGASFDGOASJKFDGASJDFGASDF

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149